seaine

demo rigs

5 posts in this topic

Just wondering what people use for demo rigs,

i looking for a new rig for the summer demos but looking for something i can pull apart and put into my van.

I was using pallets and stuff like that but just not worth it in the long run.

any pics would be greatly appreciated

Have you done any of your own investigations dude? Tried simply googling teams and trying to see what they have?

I know if I had my own team, which I'd spent hours/days/weeks/months/years building up, I wouldn't just post up here what I did, how I did it for all to see and copy.

1 person likes this

I hve done that.i am not after anyone's secrets or prices.all I am looking for is info on what's the best material that's all.

Everyone does it differently. All depends on how you're transporting your kit and what space you have to work with.

Most go for the Russian doll method and build boxes which fit inside each other to make best use of space. Some get box section tubes welded up to specific sizes, some use scaffy poles and readily available connections.

Yeah.  The options vary pretty significant depending on your welding / fabrication skills or lack thereof and your enormous amounts of startup money or lack thereof.