Ben Travis - Bristol Street Trials

ben_travis

It's been a while, but I've been beavering away in Bristol on a little something which I've finally finished and am happy to stick out for people to see. Take a look and let me know your thoughts on the edit.

Massive thanks to Mark for pointing the camera, putting up with my crap, and making me try harder! Also huge thanks to Inspired Bicycles for their continued support! 

Edited by ben_travis
  • Like 13

No worries dude, thanks for getting me back out and about again.  It's been really fun!

Also, high fives for putting out a proper video, and working on it for that long.  Trials is definitely missing 'proper' videos these days, and this is a really good step in the right direction.  Top job on the editing :)

• Like 7

Really enjoyed this from the intro right the way through this. Just doing your own thing showed really well in this edit. Similar mind set to myself so even more exciting in my eyes. So much trials and added trials plus one or two places we've seen before in edits and you either just rode them differently or just added so much more into the spot such as that last clip. 

Two of those clips don't count because you modified the section.  

Not a negative but it would have been nice for the bails and outtakes to have been at the end of this edit as it's a banger and it's would have been so easy to carry on and view those (Y)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...