Fabiolous Escape 2

Mark W

6 hours ago, Tony Harrison said:

it could probably have been a minute or two shorter

Ten minute videos or over get the most ad revenue on youtube, wonder how long this video was....

Not going to hold wanting money against the guys who made this, it's just annoying how a lot of videos on youtube feel slightly too long since those rules were put into place.

I agree with the cheese comments. A bit of comedy is OK, but this video goes too far and it gets annoying.

The nuts riding, with the inclusion of the funny little bra clip would be good, those cringey ski-police but distract from the good content. If it's 10 minutes they were trying to achieve, get another rider in there and have a race down the hill, that way you can use the same clips twice, as you'll have two different riders doing the same jumps etc...

1 hour ago, bikeperson45 said:

Ten minute videos or over get the most ad revenue on youtube, wonder how long this video was....

Not going to hold wanting money against the guys who made this, it's just annoying how a lot of videos on youtube feel slightly too long since those rules were put into place.

Ah so that explains why so many vlogs have titles that seem like they could be covered in about 30 seconds and yet the video is about 16 mins long...

Wonder what he was up to when he broke his collar bone and if there would have been less cheese in it with a clip or two more?

Brilliant riding, but yes, quite a lot of cheese, however I'm kinda used to it. Maybe we're all getting too old for it?

He broke his collar bone attempting the heli bomb drop for the third time to get a different angle, it was the last clip he had to film so it didn't make much difference to the video.

I personally don't think riding always needs a gimmick or story, if he had streamlined the video without a story it would've had just the same impact...then again I'm not as euro as Fabio and his fan base, the Germans and Austrians love a bit of cheese.

• Like 1

I think non-riders can probably engage more with a bit of cheese thrown in, too.

For us it's all about the technical ability, but for someone that knows nothing about bikes and riding, it might be boring to just have pure riding and no storyline, I guess?