Best spots in Europe

SebJT

Hey all!

Thinking about touring Europe in the summer for a couple of weeks with my bikes: Hex, Stumpjumper and CAADX. 

Any trials spots I should consider? Also any skateparks, pump tracks etc. 

Thinking of getting the ferry then heading to Germany, Austria, Switzerland, French alps, possibly Italy then back up France on the way home.

Probably a mix of camping/air bnb.

Any suggestions would be great!

Seb

Dunkirk is a fun place to ride, and you can get the ferry straight there.  Rotterdam is really good too, and that's just up the coast from there (from memory, less than 2.5hrs).  You can boot across from Rotterdam to Cologne which has some good spots too, and is again only around a 3hr drive or so.

There's that amazing looking 'biggest in the world' pump track place in Switzerland somewhere, from memory.  Might be worth a Google.  Think it was made by Velo Solutions.  There's also Stride Indoor Park in Strasbourg which has jump lines, possibly a pump track but also a newly opened trials area too.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mark W said:

There's that amazing looking 'biggest in the world' pump track place in Switzerland somewhere, from memory.  Might be worth a Google.  Think it was made by Velo Solutions. 

I think I'll have to google that too, never heard of it!

Seb, let me know when/if you're in Switzerland! :)