My echo

Imrantrials

That's my old bike good to see not a single part has changed since I sold it about 6 years ago.  Surprised that rear rim is still going, best improvement to that bike would be switching the rear rim to one that holds a proper grind and maybe rolling the bars forward massively. 

• Like 2

On 24/06/2018 at 10:51 AM, jambo said:

That's my old bike good to see not a single part has changed since I sold it about 6 years ago.  Surprised that rear rim is still going, best improvement to that bike would be switching the rear rim to one that holds a proper grind and maybe rolling the bars forward massively. 

I was thinking of getting some disc brakes. Worth it?  Yeah the rear rim does feel a bit iffy when I try and roll up for a track stand.  I've put an order in for a rear rim.  Also I've rolled the bars forward too.  Thanks.  

I wouldn't have thought so. What you'd need, other than the complete brake and disc is a new set of forks and front disc hub. Set up that front V properly and its all you'll need. Unless of course you want to be ragging it down huge hills and want to go G turns and the like....Then yea, a disc brake would be good.

• Like 1