Shintaro’s lost bike

Herbertlemon102

20 years later and the bike only got slightly bigger.

Really like this dudes moves. Enjoy that he's pedalling during lines too, its hard to make that look good.

Wee things like the backwards hops down the stairs to side hop, side hop to wedge-front to back and the gaps down to front wheel swap 180s were cool.

Really liking the look of his bike. Its making me want one!

44 minutes ago, Ross McArthur said:

Really like this dudes moves. Enjoy that he's pedalling during lines too, its hard to make that look good.

Wee things like the backwards hops down the stairs to side hop, side hop to wedge-front to back and the gaps down to front wheel swap 180s were cool.

Pretty sure he’s on a grey one now, maybe if you ask really nicely for his old one...

On 27/06/2018 at 11:00 AM, Ross McArthur said:

It's cool how they used world famous Inspired rider Yuki Kishi at the start. 

Honestly this edit was awesome, I love how these really quirky edits keep coming from rider on these frames. I remember talking to Flipp about making frames on a road trip a few years ago but super glad that dream became a reality. I think @CalopS would be absolutely class on one of these frames. 

The spots looked sick and the lines on them matched. Few bitch's to fire up Ali. Loved the pedal to rear on the rail. 

That to-pedal line was quite cool actually, was an interesting surprise.

Can see that Shintaro (still always type it Sintaro, not used to the change :p) has pushed his riding a bit for this - his clips on Instagram have generally been really good, but he's raised the bar a bit in this one.  That flip was serious business too, especially seeing as it almost went a lot wrong in the clips at the end.

• Like 4