Ard rock 2018

Davetrials

Anyone signed up?

I stupidly accepted an invite to a bike festival, thinking beer and lols, with no previous knowledge of Ard' rock, now that I'm a little clued up its keeping me awake at night, anyone else signed their life away?

be cool to see some old skoolers on the big bikes? 

I've not signed up to Ard Rock, but am doing the Ard Moors a couple of weeks later. Really looking forward to it! A few friends did the shorter Ard Moors last year and loved it. They said it wasn't too hard on the legs and were raving about all the stages they rode. Their tips: take more water than you think you need, take it steady on the liaisons and get plenty of base miles on the bike before you go.

Have fun - let us know how it goes!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Theres photographers everywhere, all the 130,000 are uploaded to roots and rain and they charge around 6 quid a photo, see if you can get involved in that, or go private and sell photos for 3 quid? i was thinking about doig that next year on the sunday, ive also forgotten how to use a camera though..

Yeah I signed up to roots and rain already :)

One of my friends that did the event sent me a link to all the photos he was tagged in, thought it would be worth getting involved!

It's good that the site covers loads of different events too, so I'll try and get out & about to some local-ish ones soon!

I wonder what % they charge the photographer.

• 3 weeks later...