Super Cycles

streetmad

I've just ordered my forks and brakes from super cycles :- I ordered black hs33 with gold levers and sum tuf guys :S but wen they came the mags were black (N)I've heard from a few people that they tend 2 nack the orders up alot (Y) I woz just wonderin if any 1 else hav had any problems from them b 4 :S

yer but thats not the point he wanted gold so they should have came in gold (Y) I ordered some blue skewers they came in silver, I had some of them, and they charged me postage back, :S

I am in need of a booster! An Onza 4-bolt Carbon Booster! Just one problem...I live in the netherlands...

Mailed supercycles last week, didn't get any response. Is that how they treat customers? Would be a pitty...

JD

Give them a ring (altough im guessing itd be quite expensive from the netherlands?)

Unlucky but black are shit loads better than tacky retro 70's style gold.....

I've had a similar problem, I ordered 20" lite guys they took ages to come and then they were 26" I was pissed off but they replaced them no hassle except I had to pay return postage. Don't diss them they are genarally ok, just CLEARLY state what you want or just ring in your order. (Y)

I agree with you mate they should get the order right you are paying for a particular item and colour you shouldn't have to re-spray it or put up with it. If it were me I would get annoyed with them. Ring them and tellm them your not happy, and don't pay anymore postage.

I've had a similar problem, I ordered 20" lite guys they took ages to come and then they were 26"

that happened to my mate with the same forks, so he phoned them up to sort it out, and they said that 20" lite guys dont exist (Y) so he had to get a refund, that was about 9months ago, and the lazy git still hasnt got any new forks :S

:S

They probably have something similar to Telediscount. If any of you make regular calls abroad and don't know about it, it's HERE

(Y) :-

:S

I was wondering how long it'd be until one of the super cycles crew came along, how about answering the question rather than telling them where to get cheap phone calls?

If you need to pay some kid £3 an hour for 2 hours a day to reply to all your emails I think it'd be a worthy investment.

that happened to my mate with the same forks, so he phoned them up to sort it out, and they said that 20" lite guys dont exist :S so he had to get a refund, that was about 9months ago, and the lazy git still hasnt got any new forks (Y)

Thats weird.....I e-mailed them to check it was ok to send them back and they replyed saying yes no problem. I re-packed them and put in a note telling them the problem. About 6 days later my 20" ones came. Apparently they had only just brought the 20" ones out........ :S

They are nice. :- (Y)

I am sorry to have a thread of criticism on here but at least am glad to see that there is general support. We do from time to time make cock ups on delivery of goods and I quite agree that if it was our fault thenI hold up my hands and apologise. If he had definitely and clearly asked for gold levers then he could have returned them at our expense and they would have been replaced FOC.

Two points I would like to make resulting from this thread.

1. It is not always our fault as sometimes orders are not totally clear and concise when placed either on the phone or through the website. Please always be very specific when ordering.

2. We have discussed the e-mail problem before. Even if we employed one person now full time the problem is so huge that we wouldn't be able to answer every one. We try to answer any e-mail which is very specific but if it is at all vague or too wide reaching then you have no chance. Use the phone if you have an urgent specific query.

I am looking into both these cases ( the gold levers and the e-mail from Holland) and hopefully something can be sorted. One thing I would say is has the guy with the black levers contacted us about the mistake as well as posting here. We cannot sort out problems we are unaware of.

(Y) top bannana.........................

I think mike has just hit the nail on the head there,its hard when working in a shop to work out exactly what some one needs all the time.just be very VERY specific and im pretty sure the guys a s/c will sort you out...........

BTW mike cheers for the Tensile cranks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!alot nicer than middleburns before anyone sez owt!!!!!!if you dont own a pair order some now!!!!

ALSO dont 4get when you order them to make sure that you state what length you want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20" people want 165

26" people can have 165 170 OR 175 (Y) :- alls well ends well if you ask me.............

Waynio off to auz wednesdy :S anyone want to come :S

2. We have discussed the e-mail problem before. Even if we employed one person now full time the problem is so huge that we wouldn't be able to answer every one. We try to answer any e-mail which is very specific but if it is at all vague or too wide reaching then you have no chance. Use the phone if you have an urgent specific query.

I am looking into both these cases ( the gold levers and the e-mail from Holland) and hopefully something can be sorted. One thing I would say is has the guy with the black levers contacted us about the mistake as well as posting here. We cannot sort out problems we are unaware of.

Have you thought about setting up an auto reponse to reply to emails covering the most frequently asked questions? This could cover all the 'vague' questions.

I get loads of emails from new members asking me why they cant post. A simple auto response tells them why. If they question isnt on why they cant post ill reply personally.

Nicely avoided on the Monkey post by the way :D