Super Cycles

streetmad

The problem is that our product range and our sphere of operations is so broad and diverse that an auto answer would inevitably be several pages long and would still frustrate many potential customers. Trials is an important but by no means exclusive area of operations for us.

Ahh ok, forgot about everything not to do with trials.

Maybe just an email explaining why it may not be answered, and if they need immediate help to phone this number..

Just good customer service really, requires probably 5 mins to set up (depending on your web control panel) and it will mean the however many people who email you per day wont feel ignored. Many of your customers WONT be on TF and wont know why you arent replying to them.. they will just think your ignoring them.

Tried the order mail-adress...It worked! So that meens (correct?) I'll be drivin' around with a pimpy carbon 4-bolt on the rear! :D

And indeed, quick and good replies @ email adds customers I think, at least happy customers. Only 3 pounds shipment cost seems nice to me to...

JD

yer but on the reciept the order woz gold/black :D

I got some of them magura's and they said they were black/gold aswell because well they are....black maguras with gold levers....except mine didnt come with the rear brake pads so I had to wait for them to re send them :D