Shaun Miller Riders For...

Davetrials

Was going to be...

handbag.jpg

Anyhoo Dave, Andy didn't once say he thought he was better than Shaun, just said he moaned a lot in comps and had a bad attitude.

I've made fun of Tony Blair's wife before, but I don't have one. Is that allowed? Yes: so surely AndyT can make fun of someone else's wife if he wants?

This is the kind of shit AndrewT spreads throughout the trials community. He talks shit about the English riders on other forums and then comes here to talk to you blokes. He is a bitter and negative person, fulfilling some kind of deficiency by post whoring on trials forums, and releasing practice videos. There are many who feel this way, I'm outspoken because I don't care what he thinks of me. Opinions about others are created by the negative vibes they give off, even though the negative may not outweigh the positives. I don't care if you give advice to noobies, I care that you trash talk companies, styles, riders and websites.

Here is what he wrote on observedtrials.net about Brits:

http://www.observedtrials.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=289

Bottom line is Andrew Tonkery needs to shut up, or keep his rude comments and remarks to himself.

Yes I realize I am being hypocrytical in this thread. :lol:

Andrew, do you COMPREHEND the words I TYPED.

If andy wants to slate people, let him, it's his decision, he's probably the only person on here to have met the beer riding the zoo, but if he carrys on slating people on other forums just let him and people will learn, and in the end he's just like all the people he's slating.

Phil.

Yea, Shaun comes across quite arrogant in most of the vids ive seen.

The Bike Battle vids on the Brisa site make this come to life, hes just like "oooo, look at me, I can front flip over my handlebars!! Hell yea, im the best!"

You cannot help but sit there and think why Brisa even considered Shaun, they deserve more respectable riders for their team - same with Zoo! I suppose really :lol:

I just hope the UK Zoo! riders put him to shame, hes a typical American rider, pulls easy moves that the rest think are amazing, but Mr. Lee Scott would piss over him so too would you, Phil - imo.

J.

Edited by biketrials-uk.com

Lets see 2 canadians talking shit about me. WHERE THE f**k HAVE I talked ANY shit about english riders? I will say one thing- I hate how canadians ride. I would rather vomit than look at ryan leech for a second. Vince and dave you guys have serious issues, you just follow me around and try to slate me on every site I'm on. Neither of you have met me, neither of you have a lick of sense; and from your postings you both seem very unintelligent.

Look at that link you made, WHERE THE f**k DO I TALK SHIT ABOUT ENGLISH RIDERS?? You are saying there aren't a lot of dumb shits on this site? I'm sorry, but start reading this site. People asking about how their magura bolts welded to the frame because they tightened it too much. People talking shit about derailler hangers on a STEEL FRAME and how they won't be replaceable- ITS STEEL. No where in that post do I say "english riders are shit riders." Have you met shaun miller vince? No, so you can't talk about him.

Why do you guys both keep coming up with bullshit about my practice videos? Saying I put them out to "make noobies listen to me"? What the f**k are you talking about? This is trials, its not a god damn conspiracy. I make movies because I like to make movies, I could not release them if you want I really don't care. Why don't you get on kevin shiramizu's ass? He does the exact same thing, and he has the exact same opinions as I do but he doesn't express them- he also puts out practice videos, but to keep his image better he won't type about how dumb people are online.

Where do I say anything about shaun's skills as a rider? NO WHERE. Learn to read. Making fun of his wife and job, I see nothing wrong with that. Of course I don't have a wife, I have no plans to get married till im in my late 20s and have a very stable income (because I'm not a f**king IDIOT). I do have a long term girlfriend if that counts. I recently quit my job, I worked at a mortgage firm, I'm currently putting all of my money and time into college where I'm a graphic design major. Now you two tell me about your life, what kind of plans do you have? Do you have wifes? Or do you just enjoy following me around and talking bullshit with no f**king base WHAT SO EVER. I posted my address on biketrials.ca once, saying anyone who has a problem please come to my house and deal with it- it got deleted right after, the offer still stands.

Let me know if you want my address, come on down and deal with your pissant bullshit like a man.

rant over.

and what jeff is like, here is my post from another thread:

btw jeff is one of the nicest guys you could ever meet, hes very cool and from my home state. The first time I met him I broke my handle bars on a ride, he was just said "I have tons of extras at my house if you want one?", so he gave me bars for free...and I had commented on how I liked a certain tire (tyre  )- he had a wall of them and just gave me a few for free at the end of the ride...all on the first day I'd ever met him. Super good guy.

but oh wait I should probably slate him because thats what I apparently do to every rider, company, website and whatever else you want to make up.

edit: and vince feel free to actually respond here, as you didn't over on OTN. In fact neither of you did.

Edited by AndrewT

Do me a favor, look through all my posts on this site and any other site. Feel free to make a graph of how many of those are me talking shit, and how many of them relate to riding bikes. The only posts you take note of seem to be me talking shit. I have no problems with your video, but you don't see me saying that shaun miller would kick your ass (which he would)- talking shit about someones skill is just dumb and low. Furthermore I could care less if someone can beat me at riding a bike, while they loose at living.

I don't watch TV, or much besides ride/think about riding and go to school.

"Vince and dave you guys have serious issues, you just follow me around and try to slate me on every site I'm on." "Or do you just enjoy following me around and talking bullshit with no f**king base WHAT SO EVER." "Do me a favor, look through all my posts on this site and any other site. Feel free to make a graph of how many of those are me talking shit, and how many of them relate to riding bikes."

How do we follow you around? You sir are a post whore. These are just topics I brought up off of the top of my head. I'm pro at making graphs by the way.

"Neither of you have met me, neither of you have a lick of sense; and from your postings you both seem very unintelligent."

From just reading half of your posts I feel you are uninteligent. And try to be inteligent.

"Have you met shaun miller vince? No, so you can't talk about him. "

No I have not met him, but if you don't have anything nice to say why bother, it just brings down other peoples opinions of YOU as well.

"I could not release them if you want I really don't care."

I sincerely doubt that, you like the attention.

"Why don't you get on kevin shiramizu's ass?"

I like Kevin, he seems like a great guy, always respectful. You could be the next Kevin.

"He does the exact same thing, and he has the exact same opinions as I do but he doesn't express them."

The maybe you could learn something from him. I'm sure his sponsors appreciate it.

"Making fun of his wife and job, I see nothing wrong with that."

You always take the moral high ground don't you. :lol:

"Now you two tell me about your life, what kind of plans do you have? Do you have wifes?"

Ermmm...It would be wives and lives mr. picture design.

"going to ride my bicycle now, which is what its all about."

Why don't you take your own advice, instead of being an ass.

"Furthermore I could care less if someone can beat me at riding a bike, while they loose at living."

From the negativity you put out, me think you are loosing at living.

This is not who I truly am, I'm easy going and light hearted, stobborn as well. I just get really aggravated with AndrewT's antics. Similar to an intervention in a way. Plus I really don't care that much about Tonkery and message boards, but I felt like giving my two pence. Now I've got spring fever.

You can carry this on if you want, but maybe you can change your internet personna and not degrade the message boards.

Funny thing is we have the same taste in music, bikes, cars etc.

;)"

Edited by vince

Sorry, but Vince, you're talking crap. There are more contradictions in your post than the f**king Bible, and that's saying something.

For a start, you join in with DDave about Andrew making fun of Shaun's wife and <A TITLE="Click for more information about job" STYLE="text-decoration: none; border-bottom: medium solid green;" HREF="http://search.targetwords.com/u.search?x=5977|1||||job|AA1VDw">job</A>. Then you "degrade" Andrew's training to be a graphic designer.

From just reading half of your posts I feel you are uninteligent. And try to be inteligent.

Spelling "intelligent" and "unintelligent" wrong made me giggle. Really helped make your point.

"No I have not met him, but if you don't have anything nice to say why bother, it just brings down other peoples opinions of YOU as well."

Maybe you could of thought about that before your lovely tirade against Andrew earlier on?

""I could not release them if you want I really don't care."

I sincerely doubt that, you like the attention."

Several people here asked him to put that video up, so it's not just some self-promotion stuff. Anyway, you don't have to download the video or indeed look at threads he's written in, so why bother?

""He does the exact same thing, and he has the exact same opinions as I do but he doesn't express them."

The maybe you could learn something from him. I'm sure his sponsors appreciate it."

Sorry, but if his sponsors expect him to keep quiet and not speak his mind he should probably ditch them. One of the things I liked about my contract with Onza was that there was no "Don't say _______" orders given to me.

"You can carry this on if you want, but maybe you can change your internet personna and not degrade the message boards."

Wasn't it you before who did all the personal attacks after Andrew's comments about Shaun's wife?

To be fair, I don't give a shit if you and Dave have issues with Andrew, but if they had any grounding it'd be better really. Using the kind of flimsy "I'm bigger than you" sorta shit you hear on playgrounds in schools is just a bit craptacular to be fair...

Anyhoo, need to practise bass.

Mark.

P.S. Regarding the "degrading of message boards", this thread was chugging along fine right up until Dave came in and went off on one about this that and the other...

if Andy wants to say zoo sucks and shaun is an asshole thats fine. Again I will say that my biggest problem is the fact that he goes into more personal attacks. Thats just useless garbage right there. If someone hates another rider cuz he has a bad attitude then thats ok but what does his life matter to you?

In one SMALL sentance I said hes an exterminator and has an ugly wife. I also wrote paragraphs of other stuff... believe me if I hadn't typed that one sentance you would both still be all over my ass slating me.

Dave maybe you should look over your right shoulder to your buddy who has typed multiple paragraphs of personal attacks, some of which has been edited so I can't even see what he wrote. I'm just going to assume that english isn't vinces' first language, and if you want to keep talking bullshit do it on PM no one needs to see this shit anymore I'm sure they are all tired of it.