Carbonique

Sikamon

Have Carbonique Answered your emails?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Have Carbonique Answered your emails?

• yes
    • no

I pmed Joe once on here and he replyed allmost straight away. I'm not sure how good the service is or how hard they are to get hold of. They seem like Ez-Trials though, they could make a lot of money if they could be assed.

Adam

I feel a reply saying that he was doing some research into the subject and there might be a slight delay with his order would have been more professional, instead of leaving the customer guessing what is happening.

He isn't at his house atm, he's staying at his brothers for the week so thats why he isn't around. He isn't a bad trader and there's no way he's like eztrials, he'll trade all the time, not just when he needs the cash. :lol:

simple really, I emailed them last week asking what booster fits on t pro 04 and they havent replied, I was gonna buy two, so they just lost £30 but just outta principle I wanna see who else has got replys from them?

Is he working for Onza or what the f**k ? Aren't you the one who got a T pro ? are you a "special" kid who can't use a f**king ruler ? He has to ask on TF what's the spacing of the bolts because you're too lazy .... and on top of this you keep throwing shit around and about.

Go cry your mummy wtf.

I just asked questions what else was I supposed to do. I didnt get no email replys so I asked some people what happened with them.

don't c what u lots probs with that is

mate arnt I allowed to go away, lol

im sorry I cant have access to my mail / or even a computer everywhere I go.

sorry but shit happens (Y)