Never Buy From This Boy!

lankeman

Just thought I would let you no, never give any money to "Sam Edwards",

I cant remember his address, but he does live in somerset!!

I gave him £8 for some greenfrog brake pads, (I no its not much money, but its not the point). He had cashed the cheque in, had my money, and says his isn't had it.

And now he ignores everything I say!!

Has anybody else had this trouble with him?

Cheers Tom

evening..

hmm good job my printer is working..

I will get a printed statement from the cash machine tommorwo (iv been looking alomost everyday!!) and show u that I hav had no money in my account from you . and il scan it or watever...

and wake up chris, WE have lost a chris king hub + brand new axle and hope skewer, royal mail are turds and do not reply to emails..

u sent me a load of absouloute shite in exchange for my hub. (+new axle and skewer) most of the stuff is in shite condition and u knew it cos u were willing to send me a pair of bars, and a stem to make up for it...

the tables have tured? il sort something out, im not in a super hurry though as I was ending stupid amounts of emails to royal mail... because of what you have said here..

I will still carry on trying to get hold of them , or sort something out ... like deciding on a fair balance of split.

I said that I havnt had the money, and il be getting a statement to proove it tommorow

erm well if he has said the cheque has cleared, then u obviosly have just pocketed his money.

mate im sorry but your a total willy.

I hope one day when u nick some more money of someone , they come round you house and kick the shit out of you.

evening..

hmm good job my printer is working..

I will get a printed statement from the cash machine tommorwo (iv been looking alomost everyday!!) and show u that I hav had no money in my account from you . and il scan it or watever...

and wake up chris, WE have lost a chris king hub + brand new axle and hope skewer, royal mail are turds and do not reply to emails..

u sent me a load of absouloute shite in exchange for my hub. (+new axle and skewer) most of the stuff is in shite condition and u knew it cos u were willing to send me a pair of bars, and a stem to make up for it...

the tables have tured? il sort something out, im not in a super hurry though as I was ending stupid amounts of emails to royal mail... because of what you have said here..

I will still carry on trying to get hold of them , or sort something out ... like deciding on a fair balance of split.

so if u don't like my stuff send it back just cos you're a fuss pot who things second hand stuff is going too look like new well thats you're problem (Y) not mine all that stuff works class so give it back. I no the hub is lost u tool what hav I been saying for the last 4 weeks, oh and royal mail r not gona do f**k all as u didn't send it recorded pnp.

so am I to understand that royal mail have lost a chris king hub and a cheque because if you say you havent recived it because royal mail must have lost it or the more likely senario of you stealing it???

hmmm (Y), from what I gather to speaking to chris on msn he is a sound chap so why bother f**king him about and calling all the stuff he sent you shit???, if you don't like it send it back you ignorant twat as for the other dude hes payed for the pads and if the cheque is lost sort summot out and find the cheque and hub, tthen the jobs done and people wont call you a thieving twat :D.

Just for the record........your a thieving twat (Y) f**k you you smelly grezel.

Cheers, Olly

future orange 660 what would your parents say if they would recieve a phonecall in the weekend and hear everything ? hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Mummy + Daddy's number.. (01278) 653359

BT online directory enquiries is rather useful.......