Never Buy From This Boy!

lankeman

reading through this topic I chuckled a bit lol (Y)

byw I still have you're pads in the packet, in an envelpoe with your address om,... stilllllll waiting to send it

how much is it to send 2 or 4 brakes pads??? lol couple pence? quid even lol anyway please continue on with this topic, rather entertaining lol sorry if im not suppose to be entertained over this (Y)

Well heres my ten cents (or whatever american currency)

I've bought a CK front hub (in red, as if that matters) from Chris earlier this year and I had no trouble at all...It pretty much arrived the day after the cheque cleared I seem to remember, and if he says that he sent this money off and its been cleared/cashed or whatever then I think I trust him more than this future blokey. If I'm wrong and it all sorts out that I'll say my sorries, but it all sounds a little dodgy to me...I think there should be a gesture of good will, because Chris seems to have definitely lost out more than Sam so at the very least it should all be returned and sorted..

This is well gay â„¢

Sponge

FAX sent. I explained it all , hopefully his mum will get to the fax machine faster than Mr. willy.

You can check if they got a fax machine via tpc.int :

Bingo! 44 1278 653359 is accessible via the tpc.int fax service

Chris , call her mum and tell her the story too.

this whole story is gettin ridiculous....

Sam, you are clearly a rip off merchant, and I find it pathetic and weedy the way you are pissing these people about.Sort it out..

your comment about chris and the second hand stuff....get it sorted mate, FFS, second hand stuff isnt always gonna be mint, and at least he had the decency to try and make up for it.

None of this "we" shite about losing the hub, its YOUR fault, for me the tightest (excuse the word) C UNT on the planet for not sending it with insurance. Its YOUR fault YOUR problem, so f**king sort it out

I didnt wanna get involved in this, but f**k me, you sir are a twat

Sort it out off the forum...

I've bought off Sam with zero problems.

Jon

thats one scenario though jon

I think the whole CK thing needs to be sorted out. To be fair, the pads is a bit petty to be whinging about, but the CK is a big problem imo....

I think people have a right to be aware that sam may cause problems...he is clearly trying to get himself banned in order to lose contact with the people he owes money/parts

Phone royal mail you f**kin penis!!!

I'm still laughing literally out loud now (Y) That was awesome, and exactly what I was thinking...

Sam, if this Magura-pad-person has had a bank statement saying the money's gone out of his account, it doesn't matter shit what you say. The money has gone out of his account, and the only place it could've gone is your bank account. Just send him the pads you foo'!

To be fair, it sounds like you are just being a knobhead. You don't e-mail a company if you want a real answer. Most people who check the e-mails are probably going to be bored and not give a shit. Just phone them up. Alternatively, quote Chris the number on the receipt you were given so he can ask, that way he might actually hear the truth 'cos to be fair, you've been a bit of a lying fanny in the past.

I just thought, seing as we've got his fax no. Everyone could send loadsa faxes to him and use up loads of his paper so after a few years of constant faxing it would throw his family into serious debt because the cost of paper is set to rise and they be forced to live in their un payed for car. Which would be taken away from them so they turn to the streets and eventually die out.

My plans alwyas make perfect sense, if anyone has a better idea or objects to us doing this because they belive many rainforests will die out. PM me.

I just thought, seing as we've got his fax no. Everyone could send loadsa faxes to him and use up loads of his paper so after a few years of constant faxing it would throw his family into serious debt because the cost of paper is set to rise and they be forced to live in their un payed for car. Which would be taken away from them so they turn to the streets and eventually die out.

My plans alwyas make perfect sense, if anyone has a better idea or objects to us doing this because they belive many rainforests will die out. PM me.

they might just take the paper out.... (Y)