Brainchild-films 'accomplish' Now Out!

brainchild

plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug plug

the trailer was one of the best i have ever seen second only to jib

i will be buying this very soon :) (Y) ( two thumbs fresh )

Ain't got a card either :) And cheques for foreign currencies are fooking expensive.

Do you take cash?

I should be able to sort you out...i can nip down and get a couple of copies in a couple of weeks (shit is that all!??!?) then send you one?? Or Chas you could sort this out....

I paid 30 US for a couple hours of footage from Pro riders in Colorado, as well as coverage of UCI worlds '03 (including Coust brothers riding warm-up and throughout competition, as well as Alex Touteau and Marco Hoesel, Benito Ros etc). That's about 16 GBP.

So, if you want me to spend MORE money, for riding that isn't up to par with that, I can't understand? Sorry, the teaser looked great, but I just can't see spending that much money on a video.

I paid 30 US for a couple hours of footage from Pro riders in Colorado, as well as coverage of UCI worlds '03 (including Coust brothers riding warm-up and throughout competition, as well as Alex Touteau and Marco Hoesel, Benito Ros etc). That's about 16 GBP.

So, if you want me to spend MORE money, for riding that isn't up to par with that, I can't understand? Sorry, the teaser looked great, but I just can't see spending that much money on a video.

(Y) For those who can't read

Cough Dave Cough (Y) Just kidding, but seriously, take a look at that post. I paid less for more, much much more.

OK to clear something up...it clearly states that on the website the DVD is

£15 INCLUDING postage and packing INSIDE the UK

otherwise it is

£20 INCLUDING postage and packing OUTSIDE the UK.

The Film is 50 minutes long.

We have sold many copies to U.S customers already and only praise so far.

The trailer doesnt really show all that much to be honest...

Brainchild-films Website

OK to clear something up...it clearly states that on the website the DVD is

£15 INCLUDING postage and packing INSIDE the UK

otherwise it is

£20 INCLUDING postage and packing OUTSIDE the UK.

The Film is 50 minutes long.

We have sold many copies to U.S customers already and only praise so far.

The trailer doesnt really show all that much to be honest...

Brainchild-films Website

Hey chas, have you got any copies of it in the shop just now?? I'll nip in soon and get one?? What days are best?