Need For Speed Underground 2

on that? u must be joking

where do you find out how far through the game you are?

i have tried looking everywhere but cant find it anywhere!!

silly boy jono, you shouldnt have modded all those cars, best to stick with one or two and fully pimp them out, i guess you are needing to get up to the next star level to get another dvd cover or something.

Mines currently on 9.53 star rating, but i havent checked whether there is anything new that will boost it in a while. As for the internals, everything is at level 3 (all on a skyline btw).

What car's you all got?

Im currently running the 1.8 Corsa 218BHP

also have a Pug 106 and a hyundi coupe

I must say the Coupe is the only one of those 3 I've seen in the game...

I'm running around in either a Supra, 3000GT or my newly aquired Skyline.

We've also soved the mystery of why Andy couldn't get past 68% complete :closedeyes:

That's only because you've been missing lectures...  :-

nope, i was sorting out my new phone and doing project work :P

i bet it was the same old boring business shite anyway :P

your only jealous because i remembered to skip it like you did last week.

oh and as for the cars you havent seen, they are only on the xbox version as far as i know.

this may sound really need for speed amateurish but....

how the hell do you buy body parts like exhaust tips and window tinting?

the performance shops i go to only let me do engine upgrades and suspension and stuff.

help please

you need to discover the shop with the yellow light outside on the street, just go explore a bit and whenever you see a bright light shining on the road next to an alley or entrance, go down the entrance and there should be some sort of shop down there :-

nope, i was sorting out my new phone and doing project work :-

i bet it was the same old boring business shite anyway :P

your only jealous because i remembered to skip it like you did last week.

oh and as for the cars you havent seen, they are only on the xbox version as far as i know.

Don't stick your tongue out at me boy!

We had to make our business game decisions in the last hour, so if our company goes under you're getting the blame...

...so :P

I also have it now. And im addicted. My first session, and was playing for 3 and a half hours :">

Got a sponsor, done the 3 races, done the URI race, about to clean up the other races and currently modding my second car, the one my sponsors gave me.

This game truely does f**king rock.

I also have it now. And im addicted. My first session, and was playing for 3 and a half hours :">

Got a sponsor, done the 3 races, done the URI race, about to clean up the other races and currently modding my second car, the one my sponsors gave me.

This game truely does f**king rock.

i would advise you to stick with one car until you have it fully internally pimped as trying to mod new cars every time your sponsors allow one kills your finances and you end up not being able to win races :(

i did a bit of fettling last night and managed to get this performance on the drag test track.