Indoor Trials Evening

I'll be there Tommy boi, When you next up at Liv uni, giz a bell if your ever arund mate.

Cya.

For reels go to BT, any building sites, for pallets, I'm sure you could find some at the back of supermarkets, but sometimes they keep them to sell, try engineering companys etc, they usually just chuck pallets out, like we do in my place.

Phil.

i have thought about it but i'm shit at side hops and wouldn't really know how to make one and how high it should be...

would a long piece of dowel do for the bar? and then two uprights with nails in them at 1" gaps?

we can make a gap compo out of the sleeres or pallets no probs...

i have thought about it but i'm shit at side hops and wouldn't really know how to make one and how high it should be...

would a long piece of dowel do for the bar? and then two uprights with nails in them at 1" gaps?

we can make a gap compo out of the sleeres or pallets no probs...

sounds great, i would say make it up to about 50 inches but i will be there so it'll be best to go to 60 inches :ermm: :ermm:

Will :ermm:

todays update:

i've sorted a cotton reel, 2 large tractor tyres, and £250-300 to buy sleepers with. i'm gonna get the pallets for free again and the council have agreed to run this sort of event once a month if its a sucess...

bob/will if you wana make a sidehop bar and bring it along i can't promise we'll be able to use it because of silly health and safety but its worth a try... (please dont anyone else bring anything home made along though!!!

cotton reels aren't gonna be much use, unless people rip their jeans ect.. and fancy sewing them back together. :ermm:

i would make a sidehop bar but bringing it along from Bangor will be a bit of a cafuffle. maybe Bob could whip something together (please do, Bob). :ermm:

where will the event be held?

cheers