Indoor Trials Evening

The Llandudno ride finishes at 9pm, So how about a.....

POST RIDE PARTY

from 10pm to the wee hours!!

I'm having a post ride party back at my place so that everyone can hang out, have a few beers and vastly exagerate the size of the ups, drops and crazy lines that took place.

Hopefully also it will encourage everyone to sort themselves out with a B+B for the night so that the Saturday street ride will be huge.

I also might be able to offer a bit of floor space to some people, so if you know me and need a place to crash then pm me.

Everyone needs to bring beer and/or food (crisps, dips, etc).

There'll be ten of the best biking DVD's playing on loop all night and if it's good weather maybe even a fire in the back garden.

Please let me know if you plan on coming because then I'll know what sort of scale I'm organising for!

Looking forward to a fantastic jam - See you all on the 28th.

Matt Barlow

The Llandudno ride finishes at 9pm, So how about a.....

POST    RIDE      PARTY

from 10pm to the wee hours!!

I'm having a post ride party back at my place so that everyone can hang out, have a few beers and vastly exagerate the size of the ups, drops and crazy lines that took place.

Hopefully also it will encourage everyone to sort themselves out with a B+B for the night so that the Saturday street ride will be huge.

I also might be able to offer a bit of floor space to some people, so if you know me and need a place to crash then pm me.

Everyone needs to bring beer and/or food (crisps, dips, etc).

There'll be ten of the best biking DVD's playing on loop all night and if it's good weather maybe even a fire in the back garden.

Please let me know if you plan on coming because then I'll know what sort of scale I'm organising for!

Looking forward to a fantastic jam - See you all on the 28th.

Matt Barlow

Yer cool, geez.

Me and the preston boys where talking about staying at the youth hostel at lake ogwen and going riding on the rocks the next day.

phil.

Yer cool, geez.

Me and the preston boys where talking about staying at the youth hostel at lake ogwen and going riding on the rocks the next day.

phil.

Sounds like a good idea, mind if the Bangor locals join you?

That YH isn't that far so you could easily get back there after the party.

My house is in Bangor itself if that makes any difference to peoples plans on where to stay. (Bangor isn't too far from Llandudno itself)

How many of you will there be total including the Preston lads?

Edited by mintsauce

i'm pretty sure everyone who doesn't drive can get a train from llandudno to bangor after the event.

also on a great note, fred savage is giving me and the event his support by bringing ben and james along to ride and by the sounds of things they are planning on a good ride the next day too! this is set to be one hell of an event people

see you all there

tom

Edited by spunkey_monkey_boy

it'll be a f**kin great night...

what sort of music would people prefer? if this turns into an argument i'll overide your decision and play what i want but if there is a general concessus then i'll do my best...

I prefer stuff like guns n roses, kiss, ac/dc, motley crue, skid row and some older metal pre-black album metallica, dio and modernery metal like pantera, white/rob zombie fear factory but that just me!

I would make mix cds with just a bit of everything rock, metal, nu-metal, pop punk, hip hop (old and new), etc, maybe some dancy stuff if people like that. nothing too cheesy is probably a good way to go! :( nothing to slow and depressed either :turned: like 'mad world' or some smiths!!

if you want me to make a couple of cds i will do!! I have a fair mix of mp3/cds of a varity of genres (300+ albums) at my dispossal!!

mike

Edited by leedstrials

hey cheers for the offer man, i was thinking myself of incubus/lost prophets/greenday etc etc.

i'll see what people suggest and make a couple of cds up for the event, if i need any contributions i'll let you know

tom

good choice. I'm thinking:

Lostprophets, Kasabian, alexisonfire, at the drive-in, avenged sevenfold, blink, BCR, brand new?, Homegrown, Greenday, Coheed and Cambria? Hundred reasons, Millencolin, Muse, NFG, some Prodigy hehem, Rufio, Simple plan, The Killers, The Vines, Thursday / Thrice, The OC theme tune, just because its ace (California - Phantom Planet) Get some Avril on, John Frusciante, Gold finger, to name a few of my favourites :turned:

Lostprophets, Kasabian, alexisonfire, at the drive-in, avenged sevenfold, blink, BCR, brand new?, Homegrown, Greenday, Coheed and Cambria? Hundred reasons, Millencolin, Muse, NFG, some Prodigy hehem, Rufio, Simple plan, The Killers, The Vines, Thursday / Thrice, The OC theme tune, just because its ace (California - Phantom Planet) Get some Avril on, John Frusciante, Gold finger, to name a few of my favourites  :D

i dont think we will get through all of that in 3-4 hours :D

we best just stick to some hip hop :D"

sounds like it gonna be a good night, il be there if its ok, and i can finish work early infact forget work il go. lol. see you there guy's. o providing i don't get lost! i recon you may well hit the 50 rider limit easy. should still be good thow.

:D rob.