World Indoor Trials (motorbike)

Tartridge

That looks well good :) they really have improved the sections big time (Y)

Im so chuffed the Jarvis came second he diserves it :D

How did the 4rt's fair? I say one last week at a trial but the bloke on it was crap so I couldn't tell how well it was (Y)

I'm going next year

Edit; Just realised it was Cabestaney not Jarvis :lol: I'm well pissed now

These more stuff about the trials here (Y)

Edited by Xdream

Bloody hell smart pics chap!! That looks fully smart! I think I may have to trek it to one this year! What are the dates of this year??

Thanks Rob (Y) (Y)

P.S. Very jealous of you Tart :lol: :)

Edit: Ok don't worry about dates! Just read it on Trails Action! Only one in England this year! :D

Edited by Rob P

Cheers for the pics! Some of the sections look pretty similar to last year.

Next World Indoor in the U.K.'s gonna be in January '06, but there should be some WTC Outdoor rounds either in Ireland or in the U.K. at some stage this year?

So is Lampkin so low in the ranking's 'cos he's riding a new bike then? Are the 4-strokes actually much better or not? I'm well out of the WTC loop!

Cheers for the pics!  Some of the sections look pretty similar to last year.

Next World Indoor in the U.K.'s gonna be in January '06, but there should be some WTC Outdoor rounds either in Ireland or in the U.K. at some stage this year?

So is Lampkin so low in the ranking's 'cos he's riding a new bike then?  Are the 4-strokes actually much better or not?  I'm well out of the WTC loop!

There's another indoor trials later this year in Belfast :lol:

My opinion on Lampkin is that he's not to fused with the indoor stuff anymoor, he's an old skool smooth rider and not a hoppy skippy rider like Raga and Cabestarney. I think we shall see him shin again once the outdoor serise starts again.

I went too (Y)  was really good :) Any of you lot throw paper arrow planes? :lol: We were on the backrow and my mates one went all the way to one of the sections :) lol

EDIT: Smart pictures  :D

yeah i threw a few.....went so fast and turned right going straight into some one haha....there were some class planes!!!!

i was on the back row too

How did the 4rt's fair? I say one last week at a trial but the bloke on it was crap so I couldn't tell how well it was :unsure:

There's a fairly good review of them in the current TBM magasine :)

Some of those sections just look silly. I'm going to have to get the DVD of this when it come out! At least, I assume there will be one. The sheffield '98 video has held a special place in my heart for quite some time (6 years to be exact).

They haven't done an Indoor DVD or video since the last year Dougie Lampkin won (the overall title...), 'cos I haven't been able to get a copy of the two times I went there, which kinda sucked the cock. If you have any luck, lemme know how you got them!

They haven't done an Indoor DVD or video since the last year Dougie Lampkin won (the overall title...), 'cos I haven't been able to get a copy of the two times I went there, which kinda sucked the cock.  If you have any luck, lemme know how you got them!

Crap, I didn't realise that :o.

I'll certainly let you know if I find anything, although I'm currenlty more interested in finding a video of the recent endurocross event that sprung up. The article in TBM made it sound like the ultimate spectator sport (ultra difficult indoor enduro, kind of like a cross between supercross and arena trials). There's a short (very American) video available here, although it doesn't look anywhere near as mad in that as the TBM article made it out to be be.

They bring out a copy of the sheffield trial on video and dvd every year no matter who wins.I usually get my copy form colin appleyards. They come out a month or two afetr the event,and they bring out every year a round up of the indoor and outdoor champs ali.Both seperate dvds or videos.

Lee