Engage Video 3

trialskid

the site should be up soonish. it will have the links to all the vids and stuff. looking good so far, designs and that look awesome. get ready for ENGAGE CLOTHIN :)"

When will the t-shirt's be on sale... the one with the pink logo ( think its craig on his python :) )

Cause I ordered one when the site was working but since I haven't recived it etc I assumed you hadn't made them yet :blink: :)

Watson

When will the t-shirt's be on sale... the one with the pink logo (  think its craig on his python :) )

Cause I ordered one when the site was working but since I haven't recived it etc I assumed you hadn't made them yet :blink:  :)

Watson

we have had them made. we have had problems with the pink rider ones (the pink rider came off) this was because of the way it was printed. so they have been taken off sale for now and im not sure when that design will be back up. the new pink rider ones will have to be "tested" to see if it happens again.

there will be LOADS more designs out at around the end of febuary and im not just saying this cause im sponsored by them or what ever but they look fecking ace. there will also be some hoddies, jumpers and caps out soon which also look the shiz :) :) .

the "king of the street" t shirt is still on sale (it is in the new craig lee scott video of him riding natty) and that looks cool and is lasting me and the other riders really well if you want one of them they are on sale for £10.

if you want any more info pm me or ben trinder (trialsworks) or email www.engageclothin.co.uk

thanks James

Edited by trialskid

we have had them made. we have had problems with the pink rider ones (the pink rider came off) this was because of the way it was printed. so they have been taken off sale for now and im not sure when that design will be back up. the new pink rider ones will have to be "tested" to see if it happens again.

there will be LOADS more designs out at around the end of febuary and im not just saying this cause im sponsored by them or what ever but they look fecking ace. there will also be some hoddies, jumpers and caps out soon which also look the shiz :-  :D .

the "king of the street" t shirt is still on sale (it is in the new craig lee scott video of him riding natty) and that looks cool and is lasting me and the other riders really well if you want one of them they are on sale for £10.

if you want any more info pm me or ben trinder (trialsworks) or email www.engageclothin.co.uk

thanks James

Ok no problems mate... give me a shout when they come back on sale :D (N)

Watson