Reading

Why you not coming??? :- .

And Fat MIke Fat mike Fat MIke!!!!!! you coming???.

Please everyone, it is Fatmike, not fat mike. (I hate tomm :P) And i don't want any cheeky mods changing that.

I will probably come down, i'll get in at 10:56. :-

Woaah, £12.25!

Oh well. :(

Mike

Edited by fatmike

I'm coming now,

Woo 2 hours on the train all on my lonesome :(

I get in at:

Arrive 10:56

See you all there,

Tom

EDIT: Wooooha  £12.25 :(

Do you change at guildford?

Edit: Ok, scrap that, can't be...

I'm getting in at quarter past and if your not outside the station because I'm 15 minutes late there shall be hell to pay. :P" Still be there before Danny though... :-

Edited by Haz

Oh well your late your late, get an eariler train. :(

I may not turn up at all yet, really depends how efficiently I can check my dissertation on saturday and if my chain will ever tension properly.

The train before that gets in at 0915... So no... :-

Where and when are we meeting?

I'll be coming in by car and parking in that big car park near the skatepark, up the road from the station. I can get to the station easily enough, so meeting there would be lovely - but what time?

Fatmike, would be cool to meet you in person, for some reason i thought you lived oop north. :blink:

I'll bring the camcorder alongm so I'll be filming stuff if I see some nice angles. Anyway, back to work, these essay don't write themselves... how good would that be!

Stephen.

I might come along to this one...

Where is this parking Steven? I have always parked in Earley train station but everytime I get lost in Earley :) I think I will venture into Reading and see if I can get lost in a new place :blink:

Since starting to drive to rides I have found out its all well and good knowing your way round somewhere on your bike, but its a whole new game driving round finding parking before meeting people at the station!

I might come along to this one...

Where is this parking Steven? I have always parked in Earley train station but everytime I get lost in Earley  :) I think I will venture into Reading and see if I can get lost in a new place  :blink:

Since starting to drive to rides I have found out its all well and good knowing your way round somewhere on your bike, but its a whole new game driving round finding parking before meeting people at the station!

The car park is just over the bridge that's North-West of the station, and on the right in a big park. It was free on Sundays when I last went, but don't blame me if it's now a block of flates (I last went in September 2004)

gallery_161_237_7702.jpg

gallery_161_237_113060.jpg

Hope that helps Tic, seeya Sunday,

Stephen.

ello people Samm here, I may come if Tic wants to give me a lift :) please tic you can play on my free ride rig getting it today(Y). still cant ride trials.

Hello michael remember me anyway see you there (if Tic's being nice). I know you didnt show me any support wehn i broke my foot but wanted to say good luck with the dissertation :blink: