Reading

You can park in Tesco's... it's along Napier Road. It runs alongside the train track on this picture. About a 3 minute ride to the station.

gallery_161_237_113060.jpg

There is also free parking on Kenavon Road (bottom-right). There are a load of big warehouse stores (B&Q, Homebase etc) and a McDonalds that all share a big car park. Both are about 3-4 mins from the station.

Do they have maximum parking times though? When people take the piss and use them as a free car park they get pissed off and tow the car away!

Computer says no... you live too far away. Is there anything wrong with the carpark over the bridge from the station? So long as I park away from the skatepark I'm sure the car will be ok, plus it's close to the station as I said.

See you all tomorrow, my pants are already wet with excitement... sorry.

Stephen xxx

Right then, it's gonna take a fecking long time to get there, but me and the Chelmsford guys are gonna be in Reading for about 11:30 B)

Sooo can't wait for this, havn't rode Reading in so long, I'm gonna suck as I'm rather rusty but I don't care, woooooo >_<

dude it looks like im gonna be the only chelmsford guy coming, the others have ditched the idea for the cheaper option of london. Meet at station (chelmsford) for 9 yeah mate

Ben