Foreign Rides....

Dai the Socket

Just wondering as I very vaguely remember that there was someone on here who moved to Barcalona in Spain.

My mum just told me that Thompson are making mega cheap flights in July from the 'to be opened' Doncaster airport one way for £7 so about £33 for return with airport tax on. Which is a Right deal!

Me and my mate are wanting to go abroad and ride somewhere.

Anyone got any suggestions or comments on the idea? Would be pretty cool ;)

Yeah, danno, (dan08) moved out there a few months ago, he seems to be really enjoying it. Loving the comps, and general atmosphere out there.

There was another guy who i remember moving out there, oh yeah, shez.sheridan, drew & designed cars i think. Haven't seen him in a while!

Give me a shout on msn if you want to contact dan. ;)

Mike. ;)

Yeah, danno, (dan08) moved out there a few months ago, he seems to be really enjoying it. Loving the comps, and general atmosphere out there.

There was another guy who i remember moving out there, oh yeah, shez.sheridan, drew & designed cars i think. Haven't seen him in a while!

Give me a shout on msn if you want to contact dan. :D

Mike. ;)

Didn't he go to Italy to work with Fila?

Yeap...

Barcelona is an amazing place to go riding...plenty of rocks by the sea side, jetties, loads of urban stuff ;) ...and nice weather so no need to find a shelter after the ride, just hang out there...or swim :D I lived there for 2 years and a half.

If you want to go overthere, go for easyjet, they'll let the bike go for free.

Have a look on my site, you'll see some of the places I mean on the pics...

Now I moved to Cambridge, but probably will return some times to ride with my mates overthere.

Cheers

Just wondering as I very vaguely remember that there was someone on here who moved to Barcalona in Spain.

My mum just told me that Thompson are making mega cheap flights in July from the 'to be opened' Doncaster airport one way for £7 so about £33 for return with airport tax on. Which is a Right deal!

Me and my mate are wanting to go abroad and ride somewhere.

Anyone got any suggestions or comments on the idea? Would be pretty cool :P

i live out here in sunny spain, iv been to quite a few places now and recomendations are: Barcelona, Alicante, Valencia, Benidorm, Calpe

If you are thinking of coming out here at some point just send me a pm and id be more then happy to show you some riding spots :S

Cheers, Dan.