Street Vid - Liverpool

lankeman

loved the riding. i see rich? is it? is riding a zoo now. seems to have improved on it. nice little vid (Y)

Sorry to change the subject, but " know when u dont wipe ur ass proppa, and u walk around about an hour later and ur ass hurts, i had to ride with that yesterday"

oh my god LOL! I actually laughed out loud in a quiet office :(

lol man that is a classic quote

Edited by MadManMike

Sorry to change the subject, but " know when u dont wipe ur ass proppa, and u walk around about an hour later and ur ass hurts, i had to ride with that yesterday"

oh my god LOL! I actually laughed out loud in a quiet office (Y)

lol man that is a classic quote

was really fecking random aswell, if i remember rightly. he said it asthough i knew what he is going on about aswell :( LMAO! cock :S

Edited by trialskid

YYYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAARRRRRRHHHH I really really like that vid!!!

Im goin out on me bike now :S hyper

And Tommmy man, na its not a coust, a cheap copy. Im only ridin it to test the geo out (atomz, to me is more fun). Got a nice production on the way (Y) :(

Seeeuuuzzzzz soon mates

Adam

hey Will Arnold man

Me DBR! hahah it had already gave way if u remember. Lee f**ked it and had it rewelded with a big bad lobsided gusset from robot wars. He used to jump spital wood trails on it lol (BIG jumps!). I was ridin that while waitin for new bits for my atomz.

Check out how bodged my bike wa sin that vido will. Worse than the one at colwyn bay last year. It has not even got a front brake

(Y)

See u at the indoor event thing,

ad

Check out how bodged my bike wa sin that vido will. Worse than the one at colwyn bay last year. It has not even got a front brake

lol, i remember your bike was creaking like a beatch in colwyn bay :("

ur a nutter to ride without a front brake lol

See you there Ad.

i also noticed in that vid, your all riding spin off of coustellier frames :turned:

:-

Will