Koxx's New Website.

Mark W

So you want to revert back to straight seat and chain stays, and run straight blade forks?

And proper flat bars?

There's a lot of good to be said for curved tubing, it's just that there isn't for that particular frame :turned:\

you mean this one  :D

koxx.jpg

looks ugly as fook if you ask me and what benefits will that seat tube have, surely it will make the bb area flexy?

the websit is awful to navigate, made me  :D

mike

OH!

I reckon it looks a bit lush, i think its about time they had a redesign to there frames, u can really see hopw dated the leveloboss is lookin! still a classic though

Oh and i hate the site whoever thought of taht one should get fired! :(

Cheers

tom

275 views on this thread, so that means a potential 275 hits to Koxx.fr. This increase in activity's probably gonna mean their web designer's all:

[French stereotype]"Wahey, ze new site is working. Ze Englishers are flooding een. Ho he ho he ho."[/French stereotype]

I can't even see it thanks to the lack of a non-flash alternative. Why on earth do people seem to think it's a good idea to make websites entirely built on flash? It's bad and wrong and shouldn't be allowed.

Mind you, I should be used to French web skills by now. We host Daft Punk's stuff at work, and they're the most irritating, useless web monkeys ever.

oh my god!!!!!! koxx have stolen my frame design!!!!1111!!11

I must have done that design over a year ago, Tarty tryed to build it in CAD but then decided it wouldnt work too well as the bb shell would fall off.

Oh, and the site is crap, I went on once and I wont be going on again :o