Late Xmas Prezzie

Brian Bleech

good morning

rightio got my new dvd player installed tonight and was pissing about with ripping software so decided to rip and convert to mpeg the little video that was at the end of the the free halfords - 'basically bikes'

it is hosted on trials-shack (i hope Si doesn't mind, what with it being a ripped dvd)

most of the riding is pretty good (but you can tell some of it is just them practising) and some sick spins from ashton!

its 44 mb, just over 4 mins long!

enjoy

Ashton And Hawyes

night night

mike

Damn,Ashton really is so bleeding talented,and this is a really relaxed little vid.Nearly broke his back and he still rides unbelievably.Shame really for Matin Hawyes,who is in his own right a fine rider,but being associated with Ashton kinda makes it hard for him to shine.I was in the Animal clothing shop in Guildford recently,and they have a framed riding shirt signed by Sir Martyn of Ashton.I asked them if it's for sale ,but they said no so I took photos instead. :">

The guy's a legend.

soooooooooooo smooth!

really f**ks me off when people dont respect these guys.

ashton and hawyes will always be the godfathers of UK trials. period.

Rob

(sorry dan mate didn't realise u were still signed in on my comp!)

Edited by actiondan

I really like the giants :">  I want one

Only cos theyre blue :D

Sweet vid that, cheers Mike. Ashton has a cool style, i loved that 270 to backwheel to 360 off that Ashton did, as well as the sidehoppy thing onto the wide rail (under the bridge) :(. Im not overly fussed about Hawyes' riding personally...

Im not overly fussed about Hawyes' riding personally...

I don't think there are enough video's of him about for him to show his potential......Shame really, because it looks like he is really good, but there are just no video's of him,and one's that he are in (like this one) have a minut amount of him in it! :D

totally overlooked nowerdays yes :D

im more interested in this lol pause at 52 seconds and i think you'll see the wallride mart was on about in the recent MBUK article. looks pretty funky / scary!

good vid mike :D even if it aint urs :(

Edited by the boon

I don't think there are enough video's of him about for him to show his potential......Shame really, because it looks like he is really good, but there are just no video's of him,and one's that he are in (like this one) have a minut amount of him in it!

i totally agree with you even when hawyes was in videos back in the day, they never showed him to his full potential.

but he will always be legend for his 'its like riding on custard' comment in getta grip

but he seems to be so unlucky with his bike too, it always seems to break at the wrong point!

im more interested in this lol pause at 52 seconds and i think you'll see the wallride mart was on about in the recent MBUK article. looks pretty funky / scary!

i will have to have a look at that, but only you would notice it :-

i loved that 270 to backwheel to 360 off that Ashton did

that was awesome! i was all (Y) :D :D when i saw that

mike

theres two reasons why i started trials

1-martyn Ashton

2-martin hawyes

they are absolute ledgends of the sport. my fave vid is chain spotting this is the first vid i saw with any sort of trials riding and thought it was awsome and i still cant get that song out of my head were they are on the beach near the start i think its i am milk by garbage,anyway cheers for putting this up mike your a ledgend in your own right (Y)