Well, Isn't That A Shame...

Sameer

Yes.

I wonder if they'll release Saddam now (um, no) since they took him down for the reason they couldn't prove. And don't say some shit like "oh they can take him down for war crimes" because Saddam can easily spit back by reminding everyone how the invasion of Iraq wasn't even legal in the first place.

It would be interesting to see how, if this news was broadcasted as much as it deserved, other countries now feel about being part of the "Allied" forces, and if they would give a shit if America was invaded.

It would be interesting to see how, if this news was broadcasted as much as it deserved, other countries now feel about being part of the "Allied" forces, and if they would give a shit if America was invaded.

Who says that you have all the answers?

Still don't follow you. What other sources have I been looking at, and talked about? Are you talking about something from another thread?

If you're talking in reference to the second paragraph:

...that was a completely subjective thought. I didn't read that anywhere and I'm not asking anyone to believe me. It was just something I was thinking about...? Hence, "it would be interesting to see", not "I know that nobody will like America".

Or maybe I've misunderstood you.

^_^

I didn't read that anywhere and I'm not asking anyone to believe me. It was just something I was thinking about...? Hence, "it would be interesting to see", not "I know that nobody will like America".

Aw come on, that's obviously what you were implying. I just think that I've been brought up in a capatalist society and tend to believe what's on the BBC news. You've been brought up differently and have a different veiw on some things. Anyway, I'm not having a go, and I'm not saying one of us is right, just different outlooks.

did anyone see on the news tonight that us and polish forces had been using part of the hanging gardens of babylon as a military base  :turned:  doing damage thats gonna take ages to clean up!  even saddam husseins  'restoration' work was easier to fix"

My mum told me about that happening and it is absolutely f*cking stupid, its things like that that make me hate america sometimes :ermm: . Iraq is actually a very nice place with great people there, if you dont count all the corruption thats going on. America is now just ruining it and polluting it with their tanks....

And they shouldve got rid of Saddam Hussein years ago, instead of leaving him to cause more terrorism, and then america returning to f*ck the middle east up once again.

The world is so screwed up.... but what can we do aye...