Good Orchestral/powerfull Songs

JonMack

I'm listening to Gorillaz and I really like the violin bit in the background of "Sound Check", I also listen to "Stairway to Heaven" by London Symphonic Orchestra every now and then and they really get to me in a wierd, that song makes me feel funny kinda way, just wondering if anyone could suggest some more orchestral/violinny/acoustic guitar stuff.

I'm not expecting much, I like listening to Coheed and Cambrias acoustic stuff, wondered if anyone could point me in the direction of some cool acoustic stuff, I like Jason Mrazs acoustic stuff, but just wondering if anyone knew of any real good acoustic stuff.

Cheers, Jon.

Sigur Ros ^_^

Absolutely amazing and unique band from Iceland, incredibly dreamy/monging out kinda music, can't emphasise how good some of their tunes are, though I can happily just listen to the entire album, though that goes for any decent artist.

The guitar guy plays with a chellow bow, which produces a huge whale (as in the animal) like noise.

Sigur Ros ^_^

Absolutely amazing and unique band from Iceland, incredibly dreamy/monging out kinda music, can't emphasise how good some of their tunes are, though I can happily just listen to the entire album, though that goes for any decent artist.

The guitar guy plays with a chellow bow, which produces a huge whale (as in the animal) like noise.

Yeah I had a load of there stuff, just pissed me off really.

Dave you obviously have no idea what kind of music I am after.

Edited by MonsterJ