Curtis Skatepark Vid

boon racoon

hey all

Know it has been a long time coming but I finally dished out the footage I picked up at the 2004 Jibjam of the Curtis riders (mainly gary p...the eventual winner and you'll see why)

I stress this is 24 inch skatepark NOT trials

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/jonmackinnon...is_jibjam04.mpg

Check it ooot see if you like it

SONG IS: "ADEQUATE 7 - NO SPACE" www.adequate7.co.uk www.householdnamerecords.co.uk www.punkermentality.com they're a f**king amazing band and their new album is out in Feburary (called "here on earth") I know what you people are like with music so please try to not PM me :o

Cheers

Matt

Curtis Bikes

Edited by the boon

Crankflippin' heck...talk about skilled riders. :o Watching these guys backflippin' and barspinning all over the ramps is awesome.Makes me wonder if I made the right choice with Trials riding...Nah,only kidding,but this does look Ubercool.Nice one,that's a keeper.

f**kIN AMAZING VIDEO, I LOVED IT. MAN THAT WAS THE BEST RIDING I'VE SEEN IN A LONG TIME, WELL IMPRESSED AND SORRY TO SAY IT ON A TRIALS FORUM BUT I THINK THATS THE BEST VID I'VE EVER SEEN ON HERE, FAR MORE IMPRESSIVE THAN ANYTHING ELSE I'VE SEEN...

NICE ONE FELLA'S

(1 trials rider who might be about to quit completely and take up park instead...)

Newports not so bad. The people who ride there can be a bit arsey, but save for that it can be OK (in small doses...).

Yet again, another video to reinforce my feeling that crankflips were, are, and will always be a shit trick to do. Otherwise, it looked OK. It wasn't as smooth as BMXers would've been (it just looks a bit kinda forced/rough on MTB's), but some of it was nice.

Mark.

Yet again, another video to reinforce my feeling that crankflips were, are, and will always be a shit trick to do

i agree...i hate em. but gary did em so i just put them in, and if you're in a contest situation and can nail them down in with stuff you may aswell (Y)

Edited by the boon