The Rider From Leeds.

Munki

Ok, so I was in Leeds train station today with my g/f and I was getting a ticket to get home when I saw a kid on a T-Pro, I turned to my g/f and pointed out to her that he was using Heatsink pads on the back end of his bike. He then got on the same train as me and got off in Hudds to go ride with Nadine (who I saw at the train station sat on her bike as I walked past her) Anyway.

Who are you?

Hey yer that was me the guy with the messy hair

I just thought u were one of the random public taking interest in the fact i had no seat :o

It bloody started to rain just as i got to hudds, I think im cursed with wet rides :o Was still a really good day though

lol how did u like totally miss like 7 riders going to the glen including chris walker and luke williams? in the train station at the same time

Edited by CalopS

I just thought u were one of the random public taking interest in the fact i had no seat  :P

It bloody started to rain just as i got to hudds, I think im cursed with wet rides  :o  Was still a really good day though

lol how did u like totally miss like 7 riders going to the glen including chris walker and luke williams? in the train station at the same time

Probably just had his eye's on you...Silly Peedo... (Y)

I just thought u were one of the random public taking interest in the fact i had no seat  :P

It bloody started to rain just as i got to hudds, I think im cursed with wet rides  (Y)  Was still a really good day though

Erm, don't know really, I just went to get my ticket then went to the platform.

Anyway, yeah, I thought it was you when I sat and thought about it, with your crazy Billy Talent picture.

So THIS is the reason you woke me up this morning to ask me who made blue pads?

Yes, i was goin to ring Joel, but he wouldn't know, then I was going to ring Jon, but he wouldn't know, then I was going to ring Steve, but he all ready thinks I'm odd enough, so i rang you.

You still don't sound Welsh, and Faye wanted me to say "look out of your window"

Yes, i was goin to ring Joel, but he wouldn't know, then I was going to ring Jon, but he wouldn't know, then I was going to ring Steve, but he all ready thinks I'm odd enough, so i rang you.

You still don't sound Welsh, and Faye wanted me to say "look out of your window"

I knew, dickcheese (Y).

However, had you called me at 12 today, i wouldn't have been particulaly articulate as I didn't get up till 5.