Leeson 2005

Rich Pearson

For all those wondering what Leeson are up to this year, heres what 2005 is bringing;

Parts: Leeson have always been a bit blind as to the distinction between BMX and trials, to them its all just bikes, but with this in mind and the release of the 609, Leeson have decided to bring out a specially designed peg, usually only seen on BMX's, which is compatible with their patented 360degree dropout.

Leeson are still making their 360 fork, and have always dabbled with the much used Pashley 26Mhz fork, and now they're decided to play around a bit more. As of now, Leeson are modifying Pashly TV series forks to have rear facing mounts (similar to the Pace trials forks) which allows for better braking, as well as offering this service on their existing forks.

Again the 609's release has had yet more influence, with a new specially designed singlespeed tensioner, to go with all Leeson frames.

And, for all those people who have been so frustrated with trying to find Tioga rims, Leeson are now retailing the rims by mail order.

For more information on these parts and the continually expanding Leeson catalogue, check out www.leesonbikes.co.uk for more info.

Also new for 2005, Leeson will hopefully be hosting a new line of videos from their website, (as soon as Rich and Kris get their asses into gear...). The first Leeson video of Rich Pearson should be on the site soon, but I've decided to put a link on here anyway.

Leeson Video 1

Leeson of course wishes everyone a happy new year and thanks all those riders who have stayed loyal to them over the years.

Enjoy.

Rich

also do you know who is testing this new stronger leeson?

I thought you were?!

Nah, Leeson don't really sponser people, they just help me out when I'm a bit poor. Plus I suck up a lot which they seem to enjoy hugely...

The vids may just have to go up here because Kris (all due respect...) is pretty internet retarded. But we'll just have to see.

Oh yeah, and I've broken both my ankles by jumping out of a first floor window on new years eve which is why it took a while before I could put all this up, only got out of hospitol on friday...

Rich

Oh yeah, and I've broken both my ankles by jumping out of a first floor window on new years eve which is why it took a while before I could put all this up, only got out of hospitol on friday...

I don't know you but, get well soon, that sucks!!!

Clive won't give James the Leeson to test because of what he said about Clive a while back saying how he didn't deserve to ride his frames 'cause he broke it after a few months and basically said he was a shit rider.

I would agree with Clive, Mr. J.P. sucks balls :P (Y) .

Love you really Jimbo

I got the cancer research UK T-Shirt because I do a bit of work for them with fundraisers and suchlike, but I'm sure if you give them a ring and make a donation they'll give you one.

Thanks for the comments, and thanks Tarty for once again proving me wrong...

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

What happened to that mod frame that they desgined? 

Some bloke on here had one i saw a vid of him riding it!  It looked mint1

Does anyone know if they are bringing that out as a production model?

Cheers

Tom  (Y)

Edd Potts (dave85) has the leeson mod frame now.

Looks abit nice and I want it :-

What happened to that mod frame that they desgined? 

Some bloke on here had one i saw a vid of him riding it!  It looked mint1

Does anyone know if they are bringing that out as a production model?

Cheers

Tom  (Y)

It was mine originally, If you want one, just phone him up, he'd be happy to make another. As far as I know it isn't on the site as no-one else but me ever ordered one.