Elitetrials.com

Corish

Right, been editin tonight, wahay! :S and I've produced a rather nice little video!

MPG Video meaning good quality!

Riders are:

Craig Scott,

Craig Corish.

Song is: AFI - Dancing Through Sunday. Nice little song that hasnt been used for a while so I thought I'd use it 'cos its not way too hardcore fir the riding used in this video, (Y)

(Elitetrials.com) direct link to vid :P Right Clicky Job :-

Please comment.

Thanks a lot.

Corish

Edited by Corish

not bad, but you ruined it using that tune because your video just didn't compete with matts!

Not trying to compete with other peoples videos, (Y) .

Just thought I'd use that 'cos I didn't have enough clips and some of the clips were getting old.

Thanks anyway

Corish

Not trying to compete with other peoples videos, (Y) .

Just thought I'd use that 'cos I didn't have enough clips and some of the clips were getting old.

Thanks anyway

Corish

I didn't mean you were competing! I just meant that the tune will remind people of a different (better) video.

Not bad dude....

We need to get bigger man, there dent seem nowt REALLY special in there. We need a brain transplant wi Craig (Y) lol well be unstopp able Muhahahaha!

Scotty :P

:-

P.S. Gotta start n get more footage of me :S

P.S.S. Its a song! dont get spunking mate :P

Edited by scotty-trials

Glad to see your improving you lilttle shit, youve got those gaps nailed (Y)

Why was rimjam advertised at the end?

Craig Scott (scotty-trials) is sponsored by them, so I thought it ould be appropriate to put that in. I dont use them my self though.

corish

Corish, are you the guy on the t-pro? If so, have you riden the other guys monty? how does it ride compared to your t-pro?

Only asking cos Ive got a t-pro at the moment, about to have nice spec, but I will be considering buying a monty 221 ti frame or something similar in the near future.

How do power moves, etc compare between the two?

Cheers

Corish, are you the guy on the t-pro? If so, have you riden the other guys monty? how does it ride compared to your t-pro?

Only asking cos Ive got a t-pro at the moment, about to have nice spec, but I will be considering buying a monty 221 ti frame or something similar in the near future.

How do power moves, etc compare between the two?

Cheers

Its my bike. and compared to the t-pro its like you riding virtually nothing, feels very light etc, and yes, flickable, well, I've improved on gaps shit loads since ONZA, although I've had 2 Monty's since :"> thanks for comments so far :blink:

More comments welcome.

Corish

This thread seemed to be a far bit down the main page so I thought I'd reply.

Watched the video this lunch time and its not bad. Like Simon said, bit dark in places... does your camera not have night vision? If so def use it next time when filming in the dark... if it doesnt try and increase the brightness and contrast of the video clips that are that dark. :(

Alternatively, you could invest in a Jessops VL35 Video Light, don't buy online cos the service is bloody shocking, go to a high-street store, as the prices will probably be the same, cost me 59.99. - Worth every penny imo.

Editing was good, but I felt at some points where you made the cut it needed a cross disslove to give it more fluidity. Awesome riding and gaps though, minty!

Look forward to seeing more! :-

Jonny.

Edited by Jonny Jones

This thread seemed to be a far bit down the main page so I thought I'd reply.

Watched the video this lunch time and its not bad.  Like Simon said, bit dark in places... does your camera not have night vision?  If so def use it next time when filming in the dark... if it doesnt try and increase the brightness and contrast of the video clips that are that dark. :blink:

Alternatively, you could invest in a Jessops VL35 Video Light, don't buy online cos the service is bloody shocking, go to a high-street store, as the prices will probably be the same, cost me 59.99. - Worth every penny imo.

Editing was good, but I felt at some points where you made the cut it needed a cross disslove to give it more fluidity.  Awesome riding and gaps though, minty!

Look forward to seeing more! :)

Jonny.

Thanks, Jonny :)

My cam has both light and colour night vision, but to be fair it slows down the movie and it looks echo'y but at least you can more or less make out what I'm doing. :)

Corish