New Vid

EchoTeamRider

this is my latest vid. im not sure if you have seen any of my other vids ( practice vid 1-3). not sure if im too pleased with this because its mostly just side hops and ups. riding kinda sucks around here so thats about all i have. all comments welcome hope you enjoy!

KoxxLevelRiderVid4

oh and i forgot to mention...that last crash, off of the wall, the handlebars ended up hitting me in the head and i had to get stitches. lots of fun bleeding all over the sidewalk and yelling for a lady who just looks at me then walks away.

Edited by EchoTeamRider

HAHAHAH great video was anybody there when you fell off both times?

nice viddy keep up good work sailor. (Y)

when i fell off the table no one was...but off the wall there were a few people... like the lady i was talking about. i yelled for help like 3 times. she finally looked over and then just turned and kept walking.

Haha nice one :S Saw your 3rd practice vid with the Faint song :) That was preety wikid! :D I liked the vid (watched it in ICT at school :blink:) riding was preety good you getting much better! Niceone :D

James :(

thanks. i really wish my town had some natural because im getting bigger on sidehops and such...but my comp type moves are fairly weak

Nice vid! those sidehops and backwheels were pretty big! I like the look of your wheels, red rims and red kings (i think). Those bails were pretty silly i must admit, the bench one was funny, it didnt look like you were hurt cause you laid there for a bit, then you got up and looked in pain :S

Cool little video, think you could have got more 'variation' in it to show more of your riding style in but still enjoyable to watch :S

I swear you had a real nice quality camera before in your other videos? What happened to it, or am I just totally wrong?

hmmm...i have a nice camera but i dont think my other vids were ne better quality. i lose so much quality when i transfer from my camera to my computer. ive tried to fix it but i dont know how. if anyone knows how please help me.

anways, thanks for all the comments, and incase you didnt see check out the vid of my friend that i put together Andy Listes Rides Memphis

he is a much better rider than me.

expect another vid soon!

hmmm...i have a nice camera but i dont think my other vids were ne better quality.  i lose so much quality when i transfer from my camera to my computer.  ive tried to fix it but i dont know how.  if anyone knows how please help me

I'd suggest a Firewire port, it allows more to be transferred at any one time, so better quality footage can be taken from the camera, or something along those lines . . .