The "suggest Music To Go With Videos" Thread.

Mark W

Basically, if you hear a good song and think "Someone could put a vid to that", and don't mind the world finding out, post it in here. I'll get the ball rolling:

"Helicopter" by Bloc Party. It's freaking awesome, pretty upbeat, good different sections so you could get different sorts of riding to go with different parts of the song, so it'd seem to be edited super well...

Mark.

I think that the System of a Down song "toxicity" worked pretty well for the Trialskings vid, its fast and goes well with that aggressive riding style, so maybe them for that style of riding.

I'm not a big fan of hip hop but I really like The Roots and Dilated Peoples, so if you're smooth, or are doing relaxed moves then maybe that could work.

I think watching BMX/ whatever vids can help to allow you to see what works as well. For example in the wethepeople vid E.T.C look out for Will Jacksons section and Tobias Wicke, awesome riding with suitable music. Also just listen to a wide range of music to help you gather an image what would work well with the video you want to make.

P.S Sorry to be a geek lol, I haven't made a vid yet but when I do, I have the perfect song, not that I'm going to tell you what it is :(

Tom :blink:

Metallica - I Disappear - from the Mission Impossible II soundtrack. Just roars with power and agression, and is just damn cool. but no-ones to steal that one, I'm gonna use that some other time.

Oh, and Black Betty by Throttlerod, Angel Dust by Bender, Duality by Slipknot, Bullet With Butterfly Wings by The Smashing Pumpkins, Armitage Shanks by GreenDay, Prayer by Disturbed and Halo by Soil.

Can't really think of any others but any of those would just rock...

Rich

Metallica - I Disappear - from the Mission Impossible II soundtrack. Just roars with power and agression, and is just damn cool. but no-ones to steal that one, I'm gonna use that some other time.

Rich

i already had it chalked into my next vid :(

who ever gets it out first now i guess :(

Rich

i already had it chalked into my next vid

who ever gets it out first now i guess

WHAT?! Come on man, I've got two broken ankles, how the hell am I supposed to produce a video?! Just kidding, would be savage whoever uses it, not to say I won't someday. Will have to check it out when you put it up.

Rich

WHAT?! Come on man, I've got two broken ankles, how the hell am I supposed to produce a video?! Just kidding, would be savage whoever uses it, not to say I won't someday. Will have to check it out when you put it up.

Rich

Hard luck about the ankles :blink:

I'm not exactly rushing to produce a vid anyway. I prefer to have plenty of footage rather than repeat the same thing over and over.