Steve-o Vid

KoxXy

There was actually only around 3 moves in that. Just repeated, over, and over. From another angle yes, but another angle of like 2 degrees to the left.

Sorry, but he really need's to put more effort in and think the video through. More specificially ask yourself;

"will viewers want to see the same clip 20 times"

Sorry, but that was bad.

Can't say i've watched it, im just here to stick it on and ask if sombody can shack it so we can have the link. cause as you all know the site its on at the mo is a right pain in the ass for downloading. Ive got a vid in the making nuffin spesh cause i can't claim to be the greatest rider but i thought i'd make one just because i can, hopfully when its done you shall like it. I have a feeling its going to be about 5mins long or more so i just hope none of you get bored if you do watch it. Im making it in pinacle studio 9 so it should look ok regarding editin, thought id making just to test my editin skills so you no.

Edited by KoxXy

I don't think you did too bad there chap! It's a shame that the quality is poor (but it needs to be small to be easily downloaded) and a few more locations would have been good.

It's good to see a vid from a more average rider than someone who can gap for miles!

Keep that vid, then make it again in a years time in the same spots to show how far you've come since then...

Edited by Lunja

Thank you mate, much apreciated. I don't trials shack cause i can't get my head around this third party program thing, the program you have to use to upload to trials shack, i cannot be bothered to learn :"> sorry.

Thanks again onzamike.

Ok i just watched it and althou its allot of repeated stuff from diff angles i think its actaully quite good, Steve-o hasn't been ridin that long, under a year roughly. ay and bare in mind all you lot that are slaggin it off, Where did we all start! we all started off from nothing and worked our way up. Not everybody is craig lee scott when they start. This brings me back to a topic brought up by char a month or so ago about the attitudes of people on this forum, and how people all seem to be anti-social and hostile towards the riders that are starting or are not as good as other people. Who cares how good you are or who can do the biggest stuff, we're all out to have fun..........arn't we? (Y) it would seem to me that some of you are abit narrow minded sometimes and forget where you all started. Sorry to carry on, make sure you know the full details before you make you comments.

Thanks for you time

- CoxXy-

Edited by KoxXy

I dont forget where i, and everyone else started im just saying i didnt like the editing/quality and i didnt like the song.. I also dont really see the point of the video - as you said hes learning etc, same reason u dont watch local football teams on sky isnt it (N)

So you basicaly are saying, untill you good don't make vid's. How pathetic is that! If people wanna make vids then don't slag them off cause they are not so good at ridin if they've only started, i would of thought maybe some encoragment may be given to newer riders who want to have fun like everybody else making video's.

Read my post again chap :mellow:

That guy can do stuff I can't do, and I've been riding for nearly three years on and off. I personally wouldn't make a vid for fear of getting stick, but he did and good luck to him! :ermm:

Take some of this criticism critically though - tell the guy it'd benefit from a wider variety of moves and better visual quality.

We've all got to remember that this is probably the guy's first vid, so better stuff is yet to come...