05 Echop Team

Michael Hardman

If the pictures dont load because of Pinkbike heres the links sorry.

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=viewℑ=383460

http://www.pinkbike.com/modules/photo/?op=viewℑ=383461

Drive side view

pbpic383460.jpg

Sexy gorgous sexy bloody view

pbpic383461.jpg

Spec:

05 Echo Team frame (1033mm)

Onza t mag forks (Echo teams very soon)

Maguras with rb levers front and rear

King headset

King hubs on Koxx rims front and rear

kmc cool chain

Monty ISIS cranks and RacefaceSigniture DH bb

The bike has taken a bit of getting used to over the Monty the wheelbase is just that much more. Pure trials moves are so much easier (gapping, wheel swaps, ups) The streety moves are getting there a week more and Ill have got the thing to its balance point easily.

Edited by Michael Hardman

Probably one of the best specced mods out there, r.b's, xtr booster, kings. :D

Top job looks mint. (Y)

And i know everyone said this about your old frame aswell, but some new forks really would finish it off. Seems like you've got top everything else. (Y)

Mike.

Probably one of the best specced mods out there, r.b's, xtr booster, kings. :P

Top job looks mint. (Y)

And i know everyone said this about your old frame aswell, but some new forks really would finish it off. Seems like you've got top everything else. :D

Mike.

Its a 'Pete Wright custom carbon booster' or as most people ahve told me and I believe them more a whitehurst carbon thingy. (Y)

I just need to ride more often my standard seems tave improved just need to keep it there, learn a few more moves get some other combos dialed.

Oh there actually Chais sapre forks seeing as he can borrow all my stuff and matts stuff I can borrow his

I would prob get the echo teams and keep them silver just looks nice imo. but id like a little extra wheelbase which the rake on the echos should provide

Very nice indeed, i really want an echo team myself.

As for the forks, today me and my friend measured our wheelbases (we both have t-pro's, he has t-pro forks, i have echo teams) and my wheelbase was nearly 1cm shorter than his, so unless his forks are bent a lot forwards, i dont think they give much more length.

strange as mine are straight blade now and eechos are raked for more wheelbase. Its a marketting scam and weve caught them (Y)

I paid £380 for frame bash plate and echo stem from tartybikes as i didnt need the echo booster or mounts. That was very nice of dave hense why I will keep buying from them

yeh, but looking at your forks, compaired with echo teams, i really think the straight blades have pused the wheel out further,

your forks, although straight, seem to go out at quite a shallow angle.

get the teams anyeway, they are by far the nicest mods forks, light and just feel great.

I love the echo team.

A echo tema with kings and rb leavers and and and, my god it's nice mate, I nearly creamed myself. And I was in a lesson at the time!!!!!

Very nice bike mate.

Marc (N)

EDIT: What tooth freewheel is that on the front? (I think it is a freewheel)

Edited by OnzaNewbie

I love the echo team.

A echo tema with kings and rb leavers and and and, my god it's nice mate, I nearly creamed myself. And I was in a lesson at the time!!!!!

Very nice bike mate.

Marc  (N)

EDIT: What tooth freewheel is that on the front? (I think it is a freewheel)

its not a freewheel is a 18t fixed echo cog, as he is running a king hub at the rear