Tartybikes Website Overhaul!

AdamR28

After many hours of typing and editing pics... our new website is finally up and running! Make sure you check out the exciting new Hope Trial Brake and Hope CNC Stems!

Feel free to have a look around, comments and suggestions are welcome :S

Yet another overhaul is due within the next couple of months, to include full online ordering facilities... so it's all go!

Cheers for your time,

Adam & Dave @ TartyBikes

Onza T-Master Front Hub

Description:

- Bargain sealed rear hub for 20” wheeled bikes, around half the price of comparable competitors products.

- 100mm spacing, to fit all modern front forks.

- Fully sealed cartridge bearings keep out all the mud and water and offer silky smooth running no matter what conditions you ride in.

- Hollow 10mm axle with internal threads to take low-profile bolts as opposed to traditional nuts (the axle may also be used with a traditional quick release skewer for easy removal of the wheel, but bolts and washers supplied as standard).

- CNC machined aluminium shell.

- 32h drilling only.

- Raw silver finish with laser etched Onza logo.

Price (inc. VAT): £15 (inc. Class postage)

:)"

Looking good had a peek at it last nite.  You mite wanna set the dns servers for that domain up to the trials-shack ones and move the site to your subdomain account instead ;)

This is just what I was going to say. It's looking really good, you just need to get it properly vhost'ed so it's not got a trials-shack url :)

Yep, thats the next step! It'll be changed over when we get online ordering sorted :S

As for plans to stock Monty and Koxx, it's not something we have ruled out entirely as yet.

Nic - glad you can see it now, still need to work out what was wrong though!

Cheers for the comments guys :)

Adam & Dave @ TartyBikes

I can't get on it :P

If I type "www.tartybikes.co.uk", it doesn't let me on. However, if I follow the links in your post, I can get onto it  :P

Yup, its all f**ked. Mostly because of my f**ked server :S

Also as tartybikes.co.uk is redirecting to the wrong bit.

As i said before. Very nice site. Still not sure on the emptyness at the top, but heh, it works.

Also love how you've taken your own pictures, as i also said before :)

Very nice indeed, should be nice with the ordering :P