The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I was actually a bit disappointed by that. Impressive locations but the riding was fairly tame considering what he does on a daily basis and the sorts of things we're used to seeing Danny (and Kris) do. 

Edit: How obscene is it that I'm a bit 'meh' about someone dropping out of a helicopter onto the helipad of the Burj Al Arab on a BMX... Crazy times.

Grinds were conspicuous by their absence, so I'm guessing they had some pretty tight restrictions on what they could/couldn't do.  Shots looked nice, but the video itself kind of fizzled out.  Sort of surprising as Matty Lambert has made some really good stuff in the past.

Still, expect everyone was paid pretty well for it and seems like they had a good time so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Some good stuff in this, although that Dehart song is absolute shit:

• Like 2

On 01/02/2019 at 10:29 AM, monkeyseemonkeydo said:

I was actually a bit disappointed by that. Impressive locations but the riding was fairly tame considering what he does on a daily basis and the sorts of things we're used to seeing Danny (and Kris) do. 

Edit: How obscene is it that I'm a bit 'meh' about someone dropping out of a helicopter onto the helipad of the Burj Al Arab on a BMX... Crazy times.

its not obscene- its kriss kyle. we know what he's capable of, this video looks like he's holiding back, which puts a meh atmosphere on it..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Buy the Federal FTS DVD/get hold of a copy from your local shop/whatever.  It's really, really good.  Without sounding wanky, it's got the most cohesive branding of any BMX project I think I've ever seen.

It's also nice to see someone who's using an upside down tripod as a steadicam film better than all the f**ks with four-figure fancy electronic stabilisers and the latest jazzy 4k cameras.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...