The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

What the hell's going on with that backwards manual?!! I've seen them done with freecoaster's but never that far with a normal hub...insane!

Here's another vid to add to the list. Nothing special, just a vid made by some Scottish locals (Y)

Dave

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, i don't think it has so i thought id share it with you. 

Animal 

Its got Bob Scerbo, Steven Hamilton and Edwin De La Rosa parts in it from the animal dvd.

(Y) NIce one,been trying to find Animal-Can I Eat? downloads for ages for Hamilton's and Edwin's parts!Scerbo is awesome too,such a flowing style and I love how he doesn't follow trends and just rides.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ive just found a load of awesome quicktime vid's on ridebmx

BMXonline

Thought you might like them. The Sergio mini ramp sesh is unbelievable, awesome riding :'( the ''Layton massacre'' one is good too, Mike Aitken going off with some huge style in that one.

Hope you like,

Tom

Ive just found a load of awesome quicktime vid's on ridebmx

BMXonline

Thought you might like them. The Sergio mini ramp sesh is unbelievable, awesome riding :blink: the ''Layton massacre'' one is good too, Mike Aitken going off with some huge style in that one.

Hope you like,

Tom

Toronto Metro Jam is pretty mind blowing as well! (Y)

Note: No new linkage :">

Anyway, watched all of Trafaelio and You Get What You Get.

Just thought people might be interested in a little review...

Trafaelio.

Trafaelio's got a pretty good line-up of riders from ultra fast and burly Peter Adam to the tech riding from Steven Hamilton. Nice sections from Dean Hearne and Sandy Carson too, and the editing on Ian Morris' section is pretty fly too. Of course, Corey Martinez' section is amazing too, but that and the Hamilton clips have already been put up in here, so you've probably all seen it.

The "featured riders" of the DVD all have good parts, in fairness. The video itself doesn't really flow all that much as you watch it; there's no real cohesive element to it at all, meaning you can just jump in at any point I guess, but it would've been nice to have had a more flowing video. Anyway, riding's top notch, as is editing (even with questionable music at times).

There's a whole other section too with another 7 or 8 riders from - I think - the flow team? People like Ben Jukes (amazing guy, looks pretty young, but does some really cool stuff, but has some savage stacks), Max Vincent (really, really good riding. Nice and flowing. Very 'park' though), and Jared Washington (nice brakeless street lines and so on, some good braked park stuff). These sections too are all well edited and are nice to just dip in and out of.

Coupled to this, there's a shitload of extras. The Japan Tour video is well worth watching, with really varied riding from all the riders who were there, including some really interesting random riding on strange Japanese architecture. There's loads of other stuff in there too - just random clips mostly, but it's all good viewing. The "Flatcrap" section with Brian Tunney's pretty flowy too, which was nice to see. Has all the video trailers too for some reason :)

There are also 5 or 6 photo galleries in there, and although there are some really good shots, the "click" of a camera shutter before each pic gets on your tits.

This video's well worth watching though. I've had it since Saturday and have somehow watched all of it quite a few times, which sucks 'cos it means that it's all getting a bit repetitive, but that's my fault I suppose. Anyway, great video.

You Get What You Get.

YGWYG is the Terrible One DVD, for people who didn't know. This means it features some pretty underground riders, in a way - Taj Mihellic (sp.?), Joe Rich, Garrett Byrnes and so on. They're not underground in the "amateur" sense of the word, just that they're hugely good unsung riders. Anyway, the variety of styles of all the team members means there's good coverage of riding for all styles, 'cept maybe flatland.

This DVD isn't like some other team DVD's which are just basically rider segments with some banging background music. This DVD follows the team's tour, checking out different parts of the world. This is part of the problem for some, it seems. Basically, it gets a bit hippy, in a way. Garrett does some audio commentary for a bit about how he loves travelling and all that jazz, and a lot of the footage is just looking at the scenery (be it the land/cityscape, road they're travelling on, the setting itself or just the people there) and all that sorta thing, which for me was fine but some might not like. It's not a bang-bang-bang trickfest, it's more of a slow burner which is why it's a refreshing change. The video's really good though, having said that. To quote my brother - "I can watch it before I ride and get all excited about riding, or I can watch it in the evening and just chill out." Depending on what you focus on, there's enough in the DVD to stoke your riding or travelling fires. It's just a good DVD, basically.

It's definitely worth checking out, and watching to the end. Like I said, it's not non-stop riding, but the riding itself is really, really incredible.

Worth buying too just to see Garrett Byrnes riding the weirdest bike in the world :P To give you an idea, he had to stop next to a tree to climb off...

This is what I do when I don't want to have to revise for philosophy.

But yeah, buy both DVD's :(

I watched both the Federal and T1 premieres at the Backyard Jam in Derby and both were excellent, I've since bought the Federal dvd and watched it to death but it.s well put together.

The T1, You get what you get' dvd is more of a film in comparison to alot of the bmx dvds out there, but is still alot of fun to watch. My favourite DVD at the moment is Wethepeople, ETC, awesome team, well edited and just perfect if you need some inspiration before a ride.

Tom