The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

that vid was mint but i dont know how u can say that trials vids are not like that cheack out nick goddards dvd trialer ;) .

yeh there are a lot of good ones, guess i should of said 'the majority'.

People just need to take their time and develop their own style instead of trying to cash in on already popular ones.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am all about the DVD trailers from big companies.

i-said-what.jpg

Yes, Sandy Carson does shatter himself, and no, I don't know why he's got that orange Tuff wheel on there.

Anyway, that's gonna be £5, for 45 mins of edited footage, with loads and loads and loads of extras. £5. Bargain.

Already ordered my copy :blink:

From Dean Heane: This aint no epic 4 years in the making this time, The next installment in the Federal dvd series 9 1/2 Days in Germany was all filmed, funnily enough on our recent team trip to Germany. It features Kye Forte, Steven Hamilton, Corey Martinez, Peter Adam, Ian Morris, Sandy Carson and Myself going from the Masters in Cologne to the Rebel Jam in Berlin, Via Bochum, Oldenburg, Bremen and Hamburg... As well as all the footage from the trip the dvd includes a ton of extras, A Warehouse shor, A Weekend in Devon, Peter Adam's Summer Vacation, Boyley Jam 05, Tunney's Corner and a Ten Minute slideshow. Now here is the Best bit of all, this will only cost you a Lady Godiva, That is Five Pounds, You can't even Buy two pints of beer for that, Not bad for 45 minutes of Action edited By Edd Allen..

So yeah, £5 for an awesome DVD. Buy it from The Source (www.sourcebmx.com) now, for £5 + £1 postage. When you go to pay, type "bkydjam" into the Promo-Code box, and get 10% off.

I spoil you guys :angry:

Good Backyard vids on www.woozybmx.com from Gary Young and Morgan Wade.

So yeah, £5 for an awesome DVD. Buy it from The Source (www.sourcebmx.com) now, for £5 + £1 postage. When you go to pay, type "bkydjam" into the Promo-Code box, and get 10% off.

I spoil you guys :P

Good Backyard vids on www.woozybmx.com from Gary Young and Morgan Wade.

Dam you Mark, thats another stupid little payment out of my account to add to all the others this month :)