The Little Wheels Thread

Sameer

Would've put a post up earlier, but I couldn't be arsed with T-F :P

Corey Martinez's riding is pretty insane. That skip stuff is all amazing, but to actually think "Hmm, that skip looks like a funbox" and then make a little kicker into it is what makes him the great rider he is I guess...

Kye Forte impressed me a lot in that vid too. Great riding, and just looked so smooth.

Steven Hamilton didn't do much in it, but what he did was good.

Dean Hearne was another impressive rider, seems to have come on quite a lot from Trafaelio.

The rest were a bit meh, really. Peter Adam didn't seem to do that much, Ian Morris just fell off a lot :), Sandy Carson did some cool stuff though.

Either way, the extras are cool. For the first time ever, I've seen some of Tunney's riding that made him look like a really good rider, which was nice. There's that one flatland link he did where he did loads of shit, then just did a manual -> 180 out of it. Was just sorta quite diverse, and nice and flowing. All good.

The Slideshow was actually OK too. Some of the photos didn't need to be in there, but it sorta got the vibe of the trip across pretty well.

The other extras were cool, 'specially Peter Adam's Summer Vacation. I really, really like that section for some reason. Just really, really well edited, and it just seemed like he had an amazing trip, and it sorta passed some of that on...

Anyway, the video's great, especially for £5...

Thats what I wasn't sure about I was thinking it might be another way/name for the Federal DVD I posted, like danny the dog to unleashed.

Trafaelio is just sections for every rider on the Federal main and flow team, and has loads of kick-ass extras. 9 1/2 Days in Germany was about 9 1/2 days in Germany, just a little roadtrip. I'd proooooobably say Trafaelio was the better out of the two, just 'cos there's so much in it, but 9.5's pretty good too.

• 2 weeks later...

Voices is out.

I got my copy through today.

I'd just like to say,

Holy Mother f**k.

I seriously am speechless. Words just aren't coming into my brain to type out, and I'm f**king dead serious. This video is literally the best thing I have ever EVER ever seen. That was the best £10 I have everEVereVeREver spent in my whole life.

If Joe Cox doesn't go places (because of this vid) I will seriously freeze my poo to make shitcicles and reinsert them up my anus. And then do it all over again until he does.

Right, I really can't piece my mind together well enough to type... just f**king buy it yourself and see.

http://www.nsfbmxstore.com

Once again: f**k.

>_<

Beat me to it Sameer!Eagerly awaiting my copy! >_<

Also available from DFTU either at the online shop, or send £12 through Paypal to this address dftudistro@hotmail.com.

Just some good riding from people not sporting girl's jeans and emo haircuts!Trailer for this is somewhere near the start of this thread I think!

You're right Sameer, plenty of emo haircuts and tight jeans.

f**king awesome DVD I must say!A lot of footage considering a £10 price!

The riding is out of this world if you're a street boy like me. No trails and a little bit of skatepark in the bonus section!A refreshing change!A lot of brakeless peg orientated street, as well as hang 5's and loads of other variations!

A classic...get it!

Also, mine had a number out of 500 wrote on it, 431/500 yours have that Sameer?