Mod Or Stock Vids?

Corish

Just a thought.

I think it would be better if you had two seperate pics/vids section, one Mod, one Stock, or maybe three, with 24" in the middle (But i prefer to call that stock :D )

I think it would be great 'cos for people like me prefer to watch mod vids and some people prefer to watch stock vids.

What do you think?

Corish

i'm with bike trialler, i think thats a completely crap idea! i'm sick of watching uci style street stuff so i try to only download old skool street or comp uci vids. if it was split between mod and stock it'd take me twice as long to work my way through the shit i don't want...

if there is going to be any change i think we should have a sticky for links to videos and then threads to discuss them. it'd be so much easier if i could just open up one big list of videos and click link after link to download. the other thing that gets on my tits a bit is when people put up 'joe bloggs vid 318'. A- i don't know or care who the f**k 'joe bloggs' is and B- why cant you tell us what sort of riding is in the video?

i would like to see all video threads have the information and link for the video in the message and clearly stating what sort of riding it is, what the sound track is and where to find it. that would cut down on downloading videos you don't want and get rid of all the 'what song' messages we have to wade through!!!

(essay over)

Thats the crappiest idea ever. I cant even be arsed to justify why, it just is.

yeh. its not exactly a good idea, just thought it would save peoples time. I don't like you in general but I aint arguing with you 'cos your hard to please. :D

Tart: Would it be more hassle to look through a topic to find out if its mod or stock.

but yeah the idea might not be that good but at least let people know what that vid is before they even click the topic link, eg:

New Video!

MOD - Elitetrials.com

-------

New Video!

STOCK - Elitetrials.com

-------

New Video!

MIXED - Elitetrials.com.

corish

There would be so many sub forums, like mod natural, stock natural, 24" street, mixed, mod street etc. etc.  Bad idea, simply put mod or stock in a topic title.

Nooooo no no.

Just like this

Sites, Vids & Pics > Mod vids / 24" Vids / Stock vids.

corish...

--

I didn't think it would go through, just a thought.

I think this is the only section of the forum that isnt corupted with pointless posts. The rule about " no new bike " topic isnt that great because i dont think the bikes that just go in the gallery get looked at but i understand why they have done it.

basically its a bad idea, i dont wanna go serching through lots of sub forums just to find cirtain vids, a simple solution would just be to put 20" 26" on the topic title but people get lazy and dont bother

Corish from those last 3 posts it seems to me you have a case of thinking out loud syndrome.  I really think you should see a doctor it could be your downfall :D

ROFL Mate.

Delete this post, It was only a thought I wasnt banking on it anyway :(

Corish

personally i think all the new bike threads should be banned or deleted, theres a gallery there and you can post messages in the gallery so don't clog up the pics/vids bit. i think this section should be purely for people to put a post saying heres my new video, heres the trialshack link, its 3mins long a mix of street and natual all uci stock and the soundtrack is by engleburt humperdick...etc

or

hey check out the pics from todays ride in timbuctoo, check the link...

if people aren't posting links to vids or pics they should use a different bit of the forum...

What the f**k, so im meant to read it and either agree or shutup? But i do think it sucks, im going to say that. So many people on here completely misunderstand me, just because i think this is a shit idea doesnt mean I hate you or something. I dont stalk people to post shit in there topics, I just write what I feel fits. Its a crap idea as it gets far too sub forumed out - 24", stock, mod, combined... there arent THAT MANY new vids out that is needed.

"Then you should not reply and just keep quite then."

What would be the point in that? The original post said "What do you think?"

argh!

What the f**k, so im meant to read it and either agree or shutup? But i do think it sucks, im going to say that.  So many people on here completely misunderstand me, just because i think this is a shit idea doesnt mean I hate you or something.  I dont stalk people to post shit in there topics, I just write what I feel fits.  Its a crap idea as it gets far too sub forumed out - 24", stock, mod, combined... there arent THAT MANY new vids out that is needed. 

"Then you should not reply and just keep quite then."

What would be the point in that?  The original post said "What do you think?"

argh!

Oh calm down.

He was probably a bit pee'd off the way you wrote it, 'cos I was.

Corish

Have I had one with you before? :(

By the way, you say calm down to me and you're the one getting uppity and offensive about me because I didnt say 'YER M88 GR8 IDEA'...

I wont attack you - I cant because I dont know you. You dont know me either. All I know is that I didnt think much of your idea. Sorry for not agreeing.

xxx

Have I had one with you before?  :(

By the way, you say calm down to me and you're the one getting uppity and offensive about me because I didnt say 'YER M88 GR8 IDEA'...

I wont attack you - I cant because I dont know you.  You dont know me either.  All I know is that I didnt think much of your idea.  Sorry for not agreeing.

xxx

Noooo, I don't really care that you don't like the idea. Just never liked the attitude "Thats the crappiest idea ever!!!"It doesn't matter anyway and yer we had a little rant before.

corish

Noooo, I don't really care that you don't like the idea. Just never liked the attitude "Thats the crappiest idea ever!!!"It doesn't matter anyway and yer we had a little rant before.

corish

Well you asked for people opinions/views on it, and ben told you, so no need to get all arsey with him for telling you somthing you asked is there?

Mate I don't want another argument with you but you are a complete ARSE get a life you miserable grumpy twat.

Corish

And if you didnt want another arugment why the hell did u post that?

Tom

Well you asked for people opinions/views on it, and ben told you, so no need to get all arsey with him for telling you somthing you asked is there?

And if you didnt want another arugment why the hell did u post that?

Tom

Cheers for that.

I was asking for answers but not pathetic ones like that.

I asked to delete this post yesterday anyway :(

You just can't win.

Corish