I Cracked The Koxx

KoxXy

well ladies and jelly spoons that its, the koxx is cracked. Most koxx's crack around the chain stay but no not mine!!!! mine cracked around the down tube headtube joint here's some bad pics but the first pic actually shows a part of the frame stickin out, its where the weld starts! and the second picture shows the other end of the crack :D so unless Mr Munn can help me out and get me some assistance in weldin my frame then it looks like im gonna drop outta the picture cause all my money is towards a car i cnt afford a new frame :D just thought id tell you all

*sighs* byee

gallery_4532_7_97449.jpg

Ok this is my bike just highlightin where the crack is on my frame the pics below are the crack.

gallery_4532_7_14410.jpg

^^^this one shows that lil bit stickin out i was telling you about.

gallery_4532_7_37587.jpg

^^^this is the other side of the crack. As you can see it runs across the underside of the downtube.

f**king unlucky coxxy, bet your gutted!!!!!

Gutted aint the word mate...i dunno what the word would be but gutted doesn't come close, spesh as i can't get a new frame due to lack of funds and thinkin about where that crack is, its gonna ba a 'UNT©' to weld and try and make it last. :D I think unless im realli fortunate then this could be the end of CoxXy & KoxXy for a while :D

Its not that uncommon. My mate bought a koxx levelboss exactly like that, which was re-welded and it lasted him a good 6 months after being re-welded up until it totally ripped off or showed signs or more cracking.

He had a huge gusset welded over the crack.

I've got my mates msn who had the re-welded koxx if you're interested in talking to him.

He knows loads about it and bikes generally so it might be a good idea if you're thinking about it.

Is cracking your Koxx kinda like snapping your banjostring?

Anyway, sucks about the frame. I know I've broken 2 frames at that exact same spot (Onza test frames, not Levelboss''s's's's's), so I guess it's not that uncommon. Hope you sort something out.

god that bike looks bran new ? and very sexy.

how long have you had it ?

what is the warrenty on koxx frames.

i dont like "koxx" at all , i love the frames , not the company,

i bet there warrenty is something like this " YOUR FULLY COVERED FOR ONE WEEK RIDING, ASLONG AS IT DOESNT ENVOLVE RIDING TRIALS." :(

lol

spoonz