Nadinestaniforth.tk

crazy_gap girl

Downloading the vid now....Ill shack it when its done

Nice site, like the simple design (Y)

The only thing you could change is on the info page, where the writing carrys on off the box thing, it looks a bit strange :P

Other than that looks good (Y)

the vid was o...k, but i think there could be less clips that are slowed down, it slows the video down and doesnt make it as enjoyable to watch in my opinion. and there seemed to be quite a bit of you just like doing nothing, if you get me.

Edited by trialskid

the vid was o...k, but i think there could be less clips that are slowed down, it slows the video down and doesnt make it as enjoyable to watch in my opinion. and there seemed to be quite a bit of you just like doing nothing, if you get me.

what james said i think if you concentrated more on adding more of the stuff you are better at in the vid i think it would be well cool eg not haveing you 6 or 7 pallets and that kind of thing.

sorry for being a noooob but you no...

Pauly

what james said i think if you concentrated more on adding more of the stuff you are better at in the vid i think it would be well cool eg not haveing you 6 or 7 pallets and that kind of thing.

sorry for being a noooob but you no...

Pauly

yeahh i know.. i CAN do better, but recently i havent been anywhere new and just rode aimlessly about Huddersfield... carl will tell you, because i had him traypsing round with a cold hahaaa :P

i will film bigger and better stuff for the next one :P :P

cheers though, its always good to get people kinda correcting you , because then you know where you can improve :P

*Sniff Sniff*

Cool vid nadine, i see you put all the random filming we did to use hehe

WE?...... >YOU!< did hahaha LMAO haha

that was a good day.. im quite thank full your bike broke because then you wouldnt of played with the camrea soo much hahaaa and siad 'SMASH' with a cold hahahaaaa

i will post that pathetic fall some time :P and my laff :P"

cheers guys + carl lol