Trialmedia.co.uk + Tm1 Online!

Jonny Jones

Well, it's been a long time in the making, as you know, but both the website and ALL SEGMENTS of TM1 are online!

I went away from the whole '100% Street' thing, and I'm going to be concentrating on all aspects of what makes up Trials as it is today.

So, I hope you enjoy what you see, some sections of the site do need a tiny bit of work doing to them, but for now, everything is good.

trialmedia.co.uk

Enjoy people!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Very slick site Jonny, very modern and easy to use, well, once I got used to the names of each section (Y)

It's good to see the hard work's payed off, that video was absolutely awesome, only one thing I thought that should have been changed was the music for your section, I think a chilled out hip-hop track would have suited better, everything else I thought was brilliant, I actually laughed at some bits just because they were so impressive.

Would be interesting to see what the Americans/Canadians think of it all, there seems to be a good mixture of riders in the Canadian scene, though America seems very much UCI (from what I've seen, which admittedly isn't that much). This video sums up the Trial Riding scene in the UK really well, though I suppose it'd have to have some 'Pure' riding in there too to really get the entire thing in, but it also isn't just about the riding, you captured the atmosphere of it all really nicely too. Anyways, I'm rambling . . .

I still can't believe you gave that to us for free :-

You should make one every year if they can come up to that kinda standard :-

Danny - I noticed the Amazon thing too when I hovered the mouse over the link (Y)

Fishwog - yeah, it's just all those little segments mashed into one thing. 'cos it'd be a freakin' huge video if they were all together, you can download the segments you want to see.

Jonny - nice site, really like the layout. Only grumble is that some of the music in the videos is shocking, but there we go. All have different tastes I guess.

http://www.trialmedia.co.uk/riders.shtml

Might want to go in there and change the big, red typo...

getting it all now. going to take forever at 35kb/s (Y)

site looks awesome jonny, really like the simplisity/interest of the whole site if you get me... (Y)

and since when have i been in "trialmedia" :-  (Y)

The riders on the 'trialmedia' selection are ones I believe to be making the biggest impact on the sport at the moment. Please don't be insulted if you're not up there, Im sure everybody understands where I'm coming from.

I did indeed make a big error with the RIP DJ image, a mistake that went straight over my head un-noticed. It has been corrected now, so many appologies to everybody that felt insulted or who became upset because of the mistake.

Like I said above, some sections need work, this goes for spelling - why post about one spelling mistake, seems a bit silly. <_<

Thanks for the comments so far people, and I hope you enjoy the videos, even if the music isn't to everybody's taste - it's getting increasingly hard to use tracks everybody appreciates.

Jonny.

There were a few there mis-spelt, saying IDIVIDUAL, and if people are gonna think "Hmm, (i)dividual seem to sponsor a lot of people, they're probably worth looking at" then try and search for "idividual" they're not going to get far. Seeing as it was big 'n' red too, it kinda drew attention to it. Wasn't necessarily shooting you down for it...

Oh, and have you heard the Static-X/Dead Prez version of "Bigger than hip-hop"? Got a bit more drive to it, almost.

Jonny! awesome vids, awesome angles, awesome footage awesome music and awesome..... awesome!!!!

Lots of time, effort went into this (considering its non profit and no doubt you have uni work to do (Y)) and it shows! awesome!!!

keep up the good work!!!

awesome!!!

There were a few there mis-spelt, saying IDIVIDUAL, and if people are gonna think "Hmm, (i)dividual seem to sponsor a lot of people, they're probably worth looking at" then try and search for "idividual" they're not going to get far.  Seeing as it was big 'n' red too, it kinda drew attention to it.  Wasn't necessarily shooting you down for it...

Oh, and have you heard the Static-X/Dead Prez version of "Bigger than hip-hop"?  Got a bit more drive to it, almost.

All the riders are worth a look. (i)ndividual is a lifestyle clothing brand, trialmedia is a lifestyle website. Dan will have no complaints to this referral. If they search for (i)ndividual, they will more than likely end up at TartyBikes, bargain! (Y)

Yea, i've got the static-x version.

Jonny.

I'm guessing the vids havn't been compressed at all and are of a really high quality, not complaining or bitching, just the NASS one seems to be taking something close to an hour to download...

Will be worth the wait if the trailers were anything to go by...

Nice site, keep it up buddy.

Rich

I must say, i already have the whole lot of TM1. I downloaded from FTP as jonny uploaded (Y)

It is the best filming and editing i have seen in a long time, and probably will see. Some of the riding was f**king excellent too.

Loving the site, except for the few spelling mistakes, however, i understand how long you've been working on this, so a few errors here and there are to be expected.

Very very nice work.

Can i also suggest everyone downloads all the videos, not just the people you like, as they are all as good as eachother (Y) This this also includes the interludes, as there funny <_<

i got elliot firths video and truely F**K me, that blew me away.

the riding was AMAZING seeing him do that manual line in swindon is fecking insane and about 999999999999999999999999999999x's harder than it looks. (Y) and it did actually make me LAUGH OUT LOUD!.

shame you didnt get the bit when he was going on about catching andy in swindon when andy was going to do that rail line, that was funny as hell <_<

so ye, so far so fecking good.