Trialmedia.co.uk + Tm1 Online!

Jonny Jones

Quality (Y)

That video was amazin, editing was best iv seen on a trials vid i mean at points u forget this isnt done by a pro, really enjoyed all the videos, naturally firth was my highlight .

The website's artistic style is quality really different i had my thoughts about it but i have decided its really quality and goes perfectly with the start of the video.

Guide to life saving trials tips by c firth for the next project ?

Well that enough of my talkin

Cheers once again i pass ova to E firth

I would just like to say that I am officially quitting trials, to be a featuring garage MC with da lost boys (lovely lads) no seriously thanks to JB for all your work and effort I do realise how long it takes to capture and produce a video of this quality and it is a ruddy long time!

The video was so enjoyable to watch it’s so nice to see a variety of riding styles!

Cheers JB

Ell

THANK YOU (Y)

Finally a video that inspired me to get my ass over that little saddle again! its been a very long time since i can honestly say that about a video.

The filming and editing is absolutely first class. Simply stunning shots, very professional. Its obvious a lot of time and effort has gone into making it, and a lot of skill too. The best editing i have seen for a long time. Well done!

personality is back in trials- not only did the video showcase quality riding but it really captured what trials is all about to me, having a blast riding and a great laugh at the same time. All these videos of 10ft gaps/ 12ft drops/ 50" sidehops are all well and good but pretty faceless and boring after a while. The video has fun written all over it! I reckon it really shows the UK scene well and that Trials isnt all about UCI, long, low, silver bikes ridden in the same, copied style. Maybe cant go as high or far that way but its got flow and real style. I had almost resigned to the fact that Trials is turning into an ultra competitive, your shit if you cant sidehop 50", your shit if you dont ride x y or z bike, with the "best" technique kind of thing. You have restored my faith that we arent all a bunch of sheep (Y)

congratulations. You have also given me great inspiration and ideas for my next video.

I had to leave a descent message here to commend your effort :-

Iam up tp andy p's section and i havent seen one chris king

YAY :-"

yeah you have, unless you closed your eyes during the bit where i do the gap between the two concrete blocks at NASS (Y)

Great vid from what i have watched so far jonny, ill edit this out with a final verdict once ive got all the way through (Y)

EDIT: Thats one damn long vid, but very enjoyable and motivating.

Right off to bed methinks :-

That's me just watched it all... and oh my god!!!!!! (Y) :-

I loved ever second of it... the editing was excellent + brill tunes + out of this world riding = one awsome trials vid :-

You put loads and loads of effort and thought into that vid and I respect that for putting your free time in making it for us fellow trial riders to watch it. Such a great job you done... couldn't ask for anything better (Y)

Now I'm going to go to my bed :-

Watson

Ah bugger, just got through a media coursework, and biology coursework after a couple days of working. haven't seen the outside world in days. About to go to sleep when i discover this.........it's gonna be a long night........ (Y)

I'll edit when I get back, if not, what a nice vid to die to! (Y)

Edit:...................gobsmacked. The single most inspirational and eye opening movie I've seen in a while. Since Toxicity in fact? Some stupid stuff going on there, it instills me with hope, this isn't jsut a dead end sport thanks to the Trial Media boys! I think we owe Jonny an apology, I for one know I pressured the release of TM1 last year, and I'm glad he didn't give in! I'd hate to think this masterpiece could have been ruined by pants quality!Anyways, I'm off to bed, I'll be havin nightmares of trials beasts for sure!Awesome acheivement :- :- :-

Edited by butcha87

I had no idea people would love the videos so much! After working with something for so long, you kinda get 'designers dislike?' - as in, hmm, is this the best I can do, actually, thats poo and so is that. But I guess that's just me! :">

Can't thank you all enough for the comments, im dead stoked you all like everything so much!

TM2 shouldn't be too long away - Reading + Southampton (Nick G off the rails as usual - well, literally!)

I'll be making small changes to the site shortly - links page, reviews and indeed the riders profiles - they make the site what it is, and indeed all of you guys + gals on here! So watch out for that stuff.

Many thanks people! (Y)

Jonny.

Damn Jonny you nailed it there, mate! First off, the intro was fkin amazing. So innovative, I'd never have thought of doing something like that - top job.

Then the riding was just awesome. Fave sections have to go to Timmo P and Jon Shrews. Seriously amazing stuff. That's not saying the others weren't equally sick, it's just cos I look through a bmx'y angle - and those two sections just ripped.

Site is amazing, too.

(Y) Three thumbs up.