Trialmedia.co.uk + Tm1 Online!

Jonny Jones

Loved; Elliot Firth's sections and attempted rapping skills.

Jonny's 'King Of The Playpark' entrance.

James Porter and Nick Hobbs pissing around.

Ashtons demolished front wheel

Didn't quite love so much; The full on, in your face site design.

Felt the quality could have been a bit better considering the length of time it took to download.

Other than that, sweet.

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

Those videos are way good. Ell Firth's section was surprisingly good, Tim P's was awesome, as was John Shrewsbury's bit... oh... and Andy P's too...and...well...all of them, basically. Kudos to Ashton for not ending up on the floor after the wheel-death :-

For people who liked Tim's rail manual, you should go into the "Little Wheels" thread, and get the "GETrialer" video that Sameer posted on p2. Got some crazy guy who (from memory) jumps a funbox and lands on the grind rail on the other side and rides down the full length of it. It's properly nuts...

http://www.shookin.com/media/GETrailer.mpg <- There she blows. Got some really nice editing in it too...

Big congrats Johnny- the site, the vid, the whole ethos of what your doing is fantastic. It was well worth the wait! I'll be giving you a hearty slap on the back when I see you next :P

:- Dave :P

Edit: and I even got a couple of moves in the 'others' section :P

Edited by monkeyseemonkeydo

:P Wow jonny that was truly an amazing vid!!!.

Timbos section and johns was sick and jonny thanks for having some good

music in there two. :P

Nick hobs and james you two are legends :- ( that drop you did james was massive :D :D :P ).

i wanna go ride now

i love you all lots

p.s thanks for putting me in it jonny for like a second :D :P :P .

ecodan.

Edited by mavic

Those videos are way good.  Ell Firth's section was surprisingly good, Tim P's was awesome, as was John Shrewsbury's bit... oh... and Andy P's too...and...well...all of them, basically.  Kudos to Ashton for not ending up on the floor after the wheel-death :-

For people who liked Tim's rail manual, you should go into the "Little Wheels" thread, and get the "GETrialer" video that Sameer posted on p2.  Got some crazy guy who (from memory) jumps a funbox and lands on the grind rail on the other side and rides down the full length of it.  It's properly nuts...

http://www.shookin.com/media/GETrailer.mpg  <-  There she blows.  Got some really nice editing in it too...

Well, ahem, that just pisses over my efforts, awesome video! God, i've really gotta get myself a 3CCD camera and a Century Death Lens! Nice find!

Thanks again for all your sweet comments!

Jonny.

Nice One Jonny!!! Realy amazin site...hehe sammy's face on it! hehe

Ohhh i want to be Male!!!  :P

xxxJ<3xxxX

There are some things I could have got through my day without knowing. Your preference of gender was one of them... :P

Yeah, sams section rocked, but has anyone elsenoticed the way that Sam has the smallest pupils (black bits of the eye) ever? Plus his eyes seem to constantly be trying to escape from his head.

Can't wait for the next one Jonny

Rich

Edited by karsonlevoret

Easy the best trials movie I have ever seen.

It's all just insane... some insane riding, and the production is just right up there with the top mtb films out and about at this time.

It could easly see this being sold along side Sprung in many mtb shops.

This film has set a new benchmark in trials films for at least the next 5 years.

I wouldn't be upset to have spent £15 on this on DVD.

Fantastic work mate.

Nic.

elliots(SP?) stack is crazy, at nass he bunny hops to somthing and misses :D

Whats with that door at the loading bay?

sammys little hole? :-"

Haha, the loading bay.. well, it was a place we randomly stopped at in Reading, Sam fancied the sidehop I guess, and made it as you saw. Sam got board and just wondered where the door led, so he opened it and we found a lot of money's worth of stage/set designs and props - including 'A Giant Can!' - which was a really big coke can - random, but funny. Whereas where Hobbsie is concerned, we thought it was funny how he went up the loading bay, and just slammed his bike aside in fury and just hid inside the hut the door led to, so... yea, random/strange, but so funny! :P

Thanks once again people! Jen, you soooo do not want to be a man! You're lush how you are! :( :">

TM2 shouldn't be too far down the pipeline, should have some stuff of 2morrows London ride... making it... London 4? :D

Ta!

Jonny.

Edited by trialmedia

Pause the store22 promo vid at approximately 1 second...

Someone forgot to clears their history :P"

I am not able to screen dump it so you lot are going to have to figure it out for your selves :D

Back onto topic, thats was an AMAZING WORK OF ART Jonny! I take back anything that I said about splitting your hour long video into sections, it works very well as seperate sections!!! Its hard to imagine how much time you spent filming and editing that video!

Cant say muc more, what Dave Dennis said is spot on! Nice to see a video capturing the fun of trials!!!

The video was Edited consistently as with all your video's and there was a nice mixture of music.

*Applauds JJ*

"Tic"