Trialmedia.co.uk + Tm1 Online!

Jonny Jones

Anywho Jonny! Been meaning to post in here... well done ol' fella! Its the best video i've seen in so long and you know i can be a right arse about videos... This gets the bennifer thumbs up :D Woo Ben Vodka Jordan :S"

Thanks for doing this, i can tell people to go to your site if they ask what trials is! woo! :P

Seeya on a ride soon matey-ho...

Edited by biketrialler

Sweet site mate!!! I'm 8% on the vid now... I've spotted a spelling mistake. In the riders page, it says 'jon shrewsbury (i)dividual'. You missed out the 'n'. Sorry to sound like a fanny, just thought it might be a help to point it out to you :S .

Cheers,

Joe.

Can't wait for the vid to finish d/l, sounds immense!

That was a truely awesome video. It had a superb atmosphere, which made the video for me. Like Elliot Firths rapping bit and then when you put it into slow-mo. It created something special. It's the little things like "That's the best angle ever, I'm the greatest cameraman in the world", it just made it a really fun video to watch. Anyway, that's the best video in terms of atmosphere I've ever seen.

As for riding, immense. All sections were fantastic. Tim Pratt manuals along bike rails, and those huge G-turns :S Barmy. Is he still sponsered by MAD? It looked like an ET he was riding for a bit?

There's not alot to say really, it was fantastic.

Thanks alot for it! Inspiring!

Dave

Thanks for posting that screen-grab Ben! I think he should be banned for posting inappropriate material... wait a minute... it was my fault in the first place! Oh well, people know who my secret sponsors are, nowt to hide really! :D

Ta for the rest of the comments and the spelling... erm.. whatever, its about trials lifestyle, not English! :S

Anybody who was excited by the store22 video, should click here!

Ta!

J.

my opinion so dont shoot me,

i found it boring and long winded every section i was sitting here waiting for it to end if it was a 30mb vid i would of deleated it half way through but as i spend 4 hours downloading it i thought id get my downloads worth.

dont get me wrong some of the riding was cool and there was some nice moves in there but overall i thought it was quite poor.

i have to say though the natural seen was shocking it wasnt natural it was a muddy bank.

i found it boring and long winded every section i was sitting here waiting for it to end if it was a 30mb vid i would of deleated it half way through but as i spend 4 hours downloading it i thought id get my downloads worth.

dont get me wrong some of the riding was cool and there was some nice moves in there but overall i thought it was quite poor.

i have to say though the natural seen was shocking it wasnt natural it was a muddy bank.

Do you enjoy anything in life?...That has shocked me!

Jonny has put blood, sweat and tear's into making this video. could you do any better? :-

Edited by porthcawlstreetrider

f**king hell what you want me to say oooh jonny let me lick your balls i loved the vid so much. that was MY OPINION if you dont like it thats your problem.

not everyone is going to like it thats life deal with it.

JEEZ cant anyone have a opinion anymore.

and daaansindrome shut up you muppet.

why are people having digs at the one guy that doesn't think it's as good as everyone else?

He's allowed his opinion and i think the creater won't be that bothred considering how many people have praised the site and the video anyway.

one bad review isn't going to make him feel abd after so many good ones.

he was just saying what he thought and i can the his point (the natural section was pretty poor compaired with the rest).

people should stop bumming all the 'top riders' and shut their mouths when someone says somthing critical.

I'm sure the maker of the video can stand up for him self if he wishes, he doesn't need little bum boys running round haveing a go at people like bike rider.

Grow the f**k up.

Well I thought the whole vid was excellent... I like to see vids like this, as well as the mental one's from CLS, and chilled out natural vids etc, as it gives a good contrast of riding styles. I think everyone should try to appreciate riding for what it is, rather than just immediately casting it aside because it doesn't fit the normal trends.

Beastly riding and sweet editing in my opinion.

Got to agree with Ben about the "Naturally Firth" video. I just didn't really see the point in it? It didn't really stand-out as a section, and it just didn't really fit at all well with the rest of the video. It was the only one that seemed to get a bit repetitive?

Either way, just 'cos Ben doesn't like a video doesn't mean that there have to be posts about how shit it is?

And Dahnhilla, if you're going to be a tit about what Ben said with regards the "daahnsindrome" thing, I've got to say that you using "Gay" in an offensive way really upset me and I think I might top myself...

Mark.

JEEZ cant anyone have a opinion anymore.

and daaansindrome shut up you muppet.

Sometimes it would be better to bite your tongue. Particularly after about 80 postive replies, it's not really worth voicing an opinion against the masses... especially on here!

Although that come back was brilliant.

Anyways Jonny, top production there, presents the southern UK trials scene very well.

In the light of the 'bike rider' saga, I wont post my thoughts.

Instead i'll thank Jonny for his efforts - from what I can tell, its taken a hell of a lot of time and work to get all that lot done :P Thanks for sharing :P

Why not :P

Jonny can take critism. If anything, he wants it. If your work is praised by everyone all the time, it wont get any better. Having some suggestions and critisism can only improve one's designing.

However, Ben's post was critisism, but of a totally non-helpfull kind. Im not saying it was'nt needed, as it was, Jonny posted the video to share, and for opinions to be gathered, and Ben just participated. It could of however been structured better. Such as why he did'nt like it, and why he would of deleted it :)

Was talking to Jonny, and he was'nt expecting it to be this big, and you can not please everyone, as thats physically impossible.

Opinions are opinions at the end of the day.

Haha Me and Sammy watched the whole vids last night, and i just did't get bored!..

Love Tim Pratt's Manuel on the sign..like Woah!!..hehe also love his stack where he just disappears behind the wall...hehe

Real inspirational..

Great Vids..Great Site!!! :wink2:

XxxJ<3xxxX

Haha lolz..about the man thing, but yeh it would be great!

This thread went down the forum a bit, so sorry about bringing it back up.

Just wanted to say I don't mind about that criticism I got. If im honest, I thought 70% of it was boring, probably cos I was working with the footage for so long. I wasn't totally sure if people would like everything, so I guess some people were on the same wavelength as me. The natural section just represented a chilled afternoon of just sessioning the local woods where Elliot and Craig Firth live. Just fancied putting it in.

I've also said to friends that I think this forum is getting toilet. What's doing this is childish comments insulting and comparing people to certain groups of individuals, be they disabled etc or not. It's simply immoral (sp). I was kinda upset that people suddenly were turning on each other after one post of criticism. In the words of Phil, bite your tongue. If you want to insult each other, do it on the phone or simply elsewhere. It's giving the forum a bad image and for new people thinking of joining reading this, its just bad. It's like 'Lord of the Flies' - sooner or later somebody will be seriously injured.

Anyways. Thank you for ALL the comments, and I'll do my best to hit the spot :) for everybody with TM2, when it's released.

Jonny. ;)