Let The Competition Being

Simon

Afternoon.

Not actually sure where to post this, but this seem to be the right place. :D

Trials-shack is running its first competition!

In association with The Bike Show.

Up for grabs are Two tickets to this years Bike Show as well as too Vans t-shirts (subject to terms & conditions)

Details + Mission brief can be found:

http://www.trials-shack.co.uk/competition/

To expand on the mission a bit, it basically has to be original, or funny, or witty, or what ever you think can impress me + judges (other judges to be announced)

Im having to delay entries due to a slight problem that will become aparent on the 19th/20th of this month, which some users may find unfair on their part.

Get planning :-

(If any admin/mods deem any of this post to be against forum rules about advertising, please remove as appropriate :P )

Just out of curiosity, is T-S gonna be down again at the end of this month, but earlier than when it's gone down before? 'cos of the TrialMedia videos, that is. Seeing as they seem amazingly popular and there's a lot of them to rape the bandwidth? I can't read Trials-Shack stuff in school (Blocked 'cos it's classed as "Personal Pages"), but seeing as it's just a comp I can't imagine it would be in breach of any rules :-

Some people are ridiculosly good at photoshop though

and this can easilly be faked :-

However, so am i. I will be able to tell. Any entries that are photoshopped, and someone has actually tried to beat the system. There entry will be void, as will any other entry they try and submit. :P

How about if i set an extra rule. The entree/real person has to be in the picture?

Mark, yes, but i do not have an extra £50 every month. :D Sponsors? What sponsors :P

but i do not have an extra £50 every month.  Sponsors? What sponsors

i think you should charge every member of t-s 50 p a month to fund the extra money and with the number of members on t-s that would probably fund the whole thing

i know that id be happy to pay £5 a month for the service as it is great

i seriously htink you should conisder doing that as im sure most of the members would be happy to donate just like 50-£1 a month

dan

Edited by Brisa~Dan