Look What I Found

motocrossmumford

just found this while being boared and looking on some sites. yes its a saracen mod. does this now mean that that mod riders can enter hopidol and get sponsorship and still stay on mod? your thoughts on the bike ***cough cough*** t-bird ***cough cough*** mind you if i was a beginer id pay 250 for it :P :P :- http://s90248139.oneandoneshop.co.uk/sess/...28mad2zero%3D29

Yeh, i was viewing the saracen 05 trials range, fair play for them attempting a mod, its a long way off being anything reasonably good, but its a good attempt, and hopefully may bring some new people into the trials scene?

Theyre top of the range saracen mad looks quite decent i thought, for a saracen anyway.

http://www.saracen.co.uk/mad/mad-team-issue-big.jpg

No it doesn't have the best spec by a long shot, but still not bad for a saracen! IMO :P :S

Edited by *OnzaMike*

the new saracens are really really good, i rode matt barlows at the indoor event and was sooo impressed i've asked him to let me know when they're available frame only :P the mod does look a bit shit but lets hope they sell aenough to warrant a bit of r+d going into future mods...

Yeh, i was viewing the saracen 05 trials range, fair play for them attempting a mod, its a long way off being anything reasonably good, but its a good attempt, and hopefully may bring some new people into the trials scene?

Theyre top of the range saracen mad looks quite decent i thought, for a saracen anyway.

http://www.saracen.co.uk/mad/mad-team-issue-big.jpg

No it doesn't have the best spec by a long shot, but still not bad for a saracen! IMO :P  :P

im sure i saw jack meek (sp)( sorry i dont no how to speel it !) riding a red one in southampton the other week looks quite nice i think, well for a saracen anyhow

squirt

Mod bike does look a lil outdated.. Although it would suit a beginner fine I'm sure.

As for the stock, a mate of mine recently bought the bottom range one, and I must say I'm super impressed. He's already upgraded it with a few parts, but the frame is super sweet for the money.

Edited by UrbanLegend

Yeah Jack Meek has one as he's sponsored by them, he seemed to be doing fine on it :P

I thought it was a Specialized when I first saw it because of the style of the writing, but yeah it looks cool. His had some savage scratches on the downtube but no apparent dents so looks like a fairly decent frame.

James

Yeah Jack Meek has one as he's sponsored by them, he seemed to be doing fine on it :wink2:

I thought it was a Specialized when I first saw it because of the style of the writing, but yeah it looks cool. His had some savage scratches on the downtube but no apparent dents so looks like a fairly decent frame.

James

Ditto that.

just found this while being boared and looking on some sites. yes its a saracen mod. does this now mean that that mod riders can enter hopidol and get sponsorship and still stay on mod? your thoughts on the bike ***cough cough*** t-bird ***cough cough*** mind you if i was a beginer id pay 250 for it  :)  :-  :) http://s90248139.oneandoneshop.co.uk/sess/...28mad2zero%3D29

I'd pefer to have a t-vee personally.

I brought a t-vee for my first bike, its now been a year and i've still got, but soon to buy a python copy (I hope)

Marc :)