Neil Tunnicliffe

Neil Tunnicliffe

I dont like to repeat whats already been said but that was incredible. I know there may (or not ) be some more technical riders in the world but the size of the moves are unfathomable.

Hope to see more videos soon.

oh and by the way ... dont sidehop onto gates... thats just plain annoying.

oli :-

hahaha

you two should have a challenge, who can pull the bigger moves.

i am convinced that video was not real.  i think there were 2 moves that could have been real:

1) at 44 sec when he is rolling his bike on its back wheel.  this is a very difficult move but i think with enough pracitce he could pull it off

2) and 3:45 because he doesnt actually make it on it on that try.  when he does make it, its not real.

all the moves are camera tricks.  watch neils left shoe, its the key

you are joking right ???.

sick video neil, good luck with the foot dude. come ride brum some time soon when your all better and maybe ill actually come and ride with you this time

love aust*many kisses*

And everyboy elses gap LOL

3:45 he tried to make that gap didnt make it, then sidehoped it or somthing to create the illusion that he did infact make that gap.

My guess.

( The gap at 3.45 is a different clip than earlier in the vid :- (look at the cars) The last clip was just to show you that he does also bail from time to time) The earlier clip he did pretty much make it.

I filmed it!! Its two clips put together. He did the gap n made it, but his brake slipped n he took one! LOL

But cause it was a massive gap, n he wanted it in the vid, so we suggested he did that, hehe.. didnt really work :-

He made the gap a few times though.. but he kept either slippin back, or goin over the front. :)

But not to take anythin away from nez.. Amazing riding. And it was our idea to 'fake' a good landing :">

Sharn

EDIT: nez... sort your brakes out boy! And please please at least get some fluid in your front one if your gona be goin to front wheel like that . YOU BUM!

Edited by sharn

Also, id like to take this oppotunity to point out how bad nezzas bike is...

He has close to little fluid in his front brake.

For some of those moves his back brake wasnt tight as he couldnt tighten the bolts enough.

His king HD axle was held together by a bit of spoke and a nipple.

He has little raliegh bearings in his king headset.

And not to mention.. he built his own wheels ( enough said :) )

So all that makes these moves twice as impressive!!

Hahahahaha gota love the NEZZA , bodge artist :)

I think someone should spend a day setting up his bike :)

Sharn

Right...................................................best video so far :) . Right ok I can understand the second gap in Leeds since I was there but the first gap in the video in Leeds blew me away I thought probably be able to make rolling that but static! NEVER!

ok, we have established that the riding is daft, so i won't continue to attempt arse penetration!!! well done etc etc top stuff :)

The video got away with being boring because of the riding. To me, it was a shite choice of song and a boring edit. Almost ignore the quality of riding and this is realised.

i think we need to look deeper into the video. There are some amazing moments...!!

2 minutes 48 seconds, notice the pointed trainer syndrome...

2 minutes 42 seconds, the filmer somehow retains the skill to remain speaking normal despite being is slow motion!!

3 minutes 0 seconds you seemed to transform into welsh comic Rob Brydon AKA Marion and Geoff!!!

my observations anyway!

john

Guess we'd better go find some kryptonite...

That was insane. Theres only one other person I've seen with that much precision and thats Ryan Leech.

Looks like the bike show this year is going to be a bit of a one horse race for audience appreciation...

Get well soon man.

Rich

Dont worry I have a cunning plkan worked out already to eradicat these good people.

The list is quite long.

The basis of the plan reloves around London and a famous part of it more later this year when I get round to sorting it out for good.

oh my god!!! Tunni there has got to be summit wrong with your mind!

Seriously sick dangerous stuff goin on there!

Awsome tech too on those front wheel replaces on rails!

ps people really should make the amount of threads shown per page maximum!!! must be really annoying clicking through 6 pages as opposed to 2!! :)